Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News Chris Taylor runs out of dungeons to siege

Cthulhugoat

Arbiter
omg its so deep liek ur not hunam anymoar ur a machien

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Wait...he can augment EVERY part of his body? Does that mean that he can get the new SuperCock 3000? This game is going to be awesome.

Country_Gravy said:
Wait...he can augment EVERY part of his body? Does that mean that he can get the new SuperCock 3000? This game is going to be awesome.

How about a multiheaded dick?

Or a G.O.A.T.S.E. Anal Artillery Unit?

Müg

Scholar
Honestly, If I saw the box with this text on the back, I'd probably buy the game. As long as the mechanics don't suck really really hard, it sounds like a good enjoyment for a few days.

My standards have fallen oh so much.

Commissioner

Novice
This game is already on my Christmas list, I found the +50 Strength Leather Belts in Dungeon Seige sexually arousing.

Twinfalls

Erudite
Hey cool, we get to play a robot pimp named Upgrayedd. I hope Mr Taylor understands that a pimp's love... is very different from that of a square

miles foreman

Scholar
Twinfalls said:
Hey cool, we get to play a robot pimp named Upgrayedd. I hope Mr Taylor understands that a pimp's love... is very different from that of a square
Can we, uhh... skip to the technicals?

Jed

Cipher
Geneforge has been doing the augmentations=loss of humanity with consequences to your interactions and standing with others since 2002, I believe. What's so innovative with CT stealing it?

Texas Red

Whiner
Twinfalls said:

Idiocracy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom