Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Cibele - "Cibele is a game about love, sex, and the internet"

Kefka1134

Well yes Skyrim, Uncharted, modern AC games, all easy targets I know, but that's just my point, even a hipster girls musings..

Actually here's a good example, Life is Strange has better stealth and puzzles than AC3, that's just a fact. LiS admits what it is, pretty much uninterested in making a complete game, and paradoxically ended up a halfway decent almost sorta game, that's more game than the games that say they are games, ya game?

Which reminds me of how I failed to beat Morrowind. I lost track of the main quest early on and just roamed the map. Then I got to final boss Dagoth Ur and he kicked my ass harder than 13 year old no life LoL player. So I got the best weapons and armor you can get in the game, I maxed out all my stats, casted all the protective spells on myself and summoned hordes of monsters to help me fight this God. I managed to drop him into lava which slowed down his regeneration and I used flight to get close and showered him with arrows and fireballs. I managed to get him down to 1/3rd HP before I ran out of juice. I was so desperate I even tried to become a vampire so I get some extra strength before giving up. Later I found out that you are supposed to beat him with some item you got from a quest and with it the whole fight is a walk in a park.

Yep sounds like my experience, I pretty much went on a journey which ended in Bamora where I proceeded to max thieving skills and do a bajillion quests without really leaving it as a hub. I don't think I did a single Blades quest before I finally just hurped it over to Vivec and gave him a this is Sparta kind of speech.

To be honest, I think the VN game reactive of complete despair is actually sort of normal, if you don't like cheat or pre-plan or memorize ahead of time, and try and beat a Zelda game or something pretty well the first time through, it's a challenging experience.

I think what a lot of these things reflect are people's despair at facing great challenges, can't say that's all bad either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Talentless SJW piece of human trash with absolutely no skill, experience or clue about video game development making a "game" where the only selling point is how weird/unusual it is and what the developer's gender or ideology happens to be?

5763428843_ce57f1f3a9.jpg

Malpercio

Arcane
Unless you find out Cibele has a penis in the end, it doesn't look much interesting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom