Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CKII is released.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Yeah, going to take a look to see if and how to implement some core things from Memento Mori quickly. They really did a number on the game mechanics and files btw. Expect mayor mods to at least take a week or two.

Dead Guy

Cipher
Wait, what happened to my tech? Invest in X: cost 200 / 32.5 trololo how does it work. Not all cogs are turning, that seems bad.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Goddamn, instead of implementing a few fun events concerning raiding damaging and destroying buildings they have seemed to hardcode that. So, no easy move to make buildings also get destroyed in sieges. Le sigh.

curry

Arcane
why do you guys even play this before atleast one patch? you should know by now that everything Paradox releases needs atleast one patch to be playable

Tigranes

Arcane
Anybody found any gamebreaking issues? I have no problem with squeezing in a run before patches/mods catch up, snice I'm going away in 3 weeks anyway.

cRU2078.jpg

What do you mean I have no prisoners? Odin demands blood! God damn it Paradox why can't I sacrifice children? :(

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Anybody found any gamebreaking issues? I have no problem with squeezing in a run before patches/mods catch up, snice I'm going away in 3 weeks anyway.
I've been killing my way across the North for some thirty years no, no issues yet. Rurik has been assassinated Kennedy style, and his other son was assassinated too, which has left me to build the foundations of an empire with impunity.

Only one so far. Certain provinces and characters load as "noculture", however this may be caused by the change in certain older dlcs. They did some changes to the portrait dlcs that required you to download a new version of them. Since I may or may not have acquired the cosmetic dlcs more or less legally I loaded the game with out having done that, starting the game again with them deactivated it worked just fine. Other wise everything seems to be working, though I've only played for about 2 hours.

Kattze

Andhaira
Andhaira
If you're Zoroastrian, Saffarids are a pain in the ass. Also, I'm disappointed you can't raid same religious groups (I tried doing it with Bolghars against Cumans). :(

Tigranes

Arcane
First game, easy relaxed one with Rurik, executed every enemy and traitor on the way to the Kingdom of Rus. Not exactly sure why but can't create any ships despite holding coastal provinces, going to see if looting all the way down the coast to Germany will work.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Raiding is pretty amusing. I even went to the Levant and stole the daughters of the emirs, turning them into my concubines :smug:

Tigranes

Arcane
Well.
bgbt1IY.jpg

Rurik I lived until 74, the last ten years stressed and infirm yet leading armies in the field of battle without blinking an eye. He created the Kingdom of Rus (under its Pagan name) and raided as far as Hamburg, and even arranged Gavelkind fairly well; the second son gets the hinterland duchy of Yaroslavl, the young third the duchy of Tver nearby, and the old Rurik had given away most of his demesne to avoid them being split to the children. Now the eldest Saemundr, who was born Quick and educated superbly by Rurik, is King. But spending his adult life on the Estonian coast he had developed a Greedy and Wroth disposition. Now 33, he finds that literally all of his vassals hate him, and the Kingdom is bursting at the seams...

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Slavic pagans are too easy to play. Subjugation CB is way too strong for Russia due to kingdom sizes. Ruthenia and Rus is huge and there are fucking lot of 2-3 province rulers, which means you can steamroll over them almost non-stop. The only problem so far, is early income, but you can always go on a lootfest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom