Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Codex Bloodbowl League

bionicman

Liturgist
:what:

I guess I was wrong about this game being boring.

bionicman

Liturgist
If only RK47 didn't start with the 2 rerolls & apo build and 3 rerolls build instead, he was just two 2+ rolls away from scoring. I've never seen such a crazy half.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
RK47, you play like an elf. Shave your back, you're no dorf.

Fugg, I brainfarted twice during the match. One dodge, that one was bad. And not moving after blitz once, but it worked out fine. Overall, surprisingly fun game.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
game takes too long these days.
i regret taking part in this tourney.

bionicman

Liturgist
i regret taking part in this tourney.

Not sure again whether it's possible, but they do this in some leagues where if a player drops out, another can take his place with a new team. boot, can you check if this is the case with our league?

If so, vazha could then fill in for RK47, if RK47 doesn't feel like playing.

Also, RK47, your next match is vs. me and so you don't have to worry about time wasted since I can play my turns really fast (I normally play 2 min turns in CCL).

boot

Prophet
I lowered the turns to two minutes. I don't know how to check if a team can be replaced, but if you wanna quit just quit I'm sure we'll figure something out.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
I lowered the turns to two minutes. I don't know how to check if a team can be replaced, but if you wanna quit just quit I'm sure we'll figure something out.
:shredder::shredder::shredder:

I think you should wait for end of this round before changing. Or ask remaining players if they are okay with this, it's a bit unfair to them. Two minutes can be hardcore.

Last edited:

boot

Prophet
right so I guess I'll change it at the end of the round.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah okay I'm out. Sorry about that. Kick me out if you can. I'm going to sleep.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I also support 3 minute turns, but I'd be fine with #speedbowl as well.

4 is too long.

Also Zanzoken I tried to catch you on steam so we could haggle for a time but seems you ain't online very often. What hours are you available? Can we do tomorrow 19:00 CEST? (just a bit over 24 hours from the writing of this post) Iirc you're in kwa time so it might be tricky to find non weekend time that suits us both.

vazha

Arcane
I don't have BB 2, are you guys talking about Fumbbl or BB2 here?

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Welp. This is a second time someone quits after a game with me. At least RK47 said goodbye.
Last time it was some Hawaii guy, I surfed 2 of his dorfs and my mummy intercepted a pass. He broke connection and quit Codex for a month or two. Self-ejected later. Fun game, not a good season.
Maybe serious leagues are a mistake? Maybe we should play stunty (goblin/halfling/ogre) 2 min league? Imagine the trainwrecks.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Good ol' roxor. Marking black orcs with AV7 dudes.

Edit: And it worked!

Edit2: But he can still find a way to screw this up!

Edit3: He did!

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I think the first half is a valuable lesson for new players in why it's very important to protect your backline against teams with higher ma. Elves love to pull this kind of stunt, so you need to be prepared for it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom