Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex has banned my ip address... Imperialist oppression of ALF

Kem0sabe

Arcane
I suspect DarkUnderlord is envious that his poisonous/murderous island continent is not as nice as my safe and relaxing island paradise.... Hence he has banned my home desktop computer.

Either that or he doesn't like udmurts.

Free my ip!

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
oh i wanted to ask, why does you IP say you're on the mainland? Have you been lying to us all this time?

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
I have no clue, it shows I'm in the mainland? Probably it's due to mainland isp provider, or using Google dns address to be get around Portugal blocking torrent sites.

yup, Lisboa...
maybe DU found out about ALL THE LIES and that's why you're blocked
i foresee a star stable playthrough...

Kem0sabe

Arcane
I will not stand for these insinuations, as such I will make sacrifice to holy spirit for grave and terrible curse to afflict your manliness, no more erections.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
let me know when you do and i'll send you a video of whatever happens when i try after

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
It happened to me a month or two ago, couldn't access the Codex from home, kept being told my IP is banned. Sent the 'dex an Email and *redacted* VoD wrote back "dunno lol try a proxy"

Well he didn't lol, he checked and there was no ban that he could see. He also had other suggestions, but by the time I got off my ass to try some of them I could access the 'dex again. Never figured out what this was about, but maybe my ISP was crapping out and now yours is too

A user named cat

kjU0goC.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom