Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX MAGA BADGE APPLICATION

As long as I get to keep my big Kwan salary. Im ok with that.

Didn't you get the memo correct the record has shut it's doors...

...Seriously though, looking through the newspaper reader comments it's amazing to see the difference, even in left leaning papers, there must have been a seriously large CTR team working on pushing and promoting pro-Hillary shit. Even the Guardian readers are ripping into the butthurt "journalists."

Weasel
Thanks a lot, you've purged Iren and me from that list so I'll purge you from the Trump triumph picture. To forget me is bad enough, but Ireneaus? What a spaz.:retarded:

And also remove Stalin_Brando he was a trecherous turncoat unwilling to commit to any side and deserves to be in prison.

Edit- You missed out Blaine as well!!!!!

Think that was just the second part of the list bro, there was an earlier list ITT. Zep has put them together.

imweasel

And also remove Stalin_Brando he was a trecherous turncoat unwilling to commit to any side and deserves to be in prison.
He doesn't deserve to be in prison, but I agree that he isn't a high-T Trump supporter.

He seems to care more about Red Dead Redemption 2 than the presidency. :lol:

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Wouldn't it be easier to give the badge to everyone? To Trump deniers too, why the fuck not. :troll:
Come the time of peril, did the ground gape, and did the dead rest unquiet 'gainst us.
Our bands of iron and hammers of stone prevailed not,
and some did doubt the Builder's plan.
But the seals held strong, and the few did triumph,
and the doubters were lain into the foundations of the new sanctum.

-- Collected letters of the smith-in-exile

Lhynn

Arcane
Add me, tho i didnt waste my time posting on the thread, i merely read what people wrote and fought on other battlegrounds, where it mattered.

Space Insect

Arcane
Add me.

I would suspect this to be a trap to make a list of Trump supporters for a mass arrest at a later date, but the God Emperor will preserve us.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
DarkUnderlord

The list of Patriots is now in the first post.

There is also a smaller list of those who need extreme vetting.

Feels good man.

:mrpresident:

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
I'm done with the list (see first post). Petition DU directly with your request if you're a patriot and not there.

Zep--

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom