Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Counter-Strike 2

std::namespace

cs1.6 ak sound - best ak sound

oldbonebrown

Arcane
I’ve come around on it; a lot of the duels feel very fair to me + it’s easy to do fake-outs with footsteps while CT’s listen from above.. only problem I have is taking B site feels very unwieldy to me, especially when pushing early or when low on utility late-game - it often comes out to a trade. It’s definitely a map that emphasizes teamwork more than some others, there are many spots you need a pal to keep an eye on an angle (such as rushing A ramp it helps having someone watch side, so you don’t have to clear your backside. I was avoiding Anubis for the longest time as well, but have been enjoying it.. another one where I hate taking B if I don’t have good teamwork going :shittydog:

The brightness of the maps is wearing on me, though. The Cache update preview looks a little more subdued and gloomy, hope it stays that way and gets added soon..

Vertigo A ramp is my favourite place in the entire game. I feel so free there. Fighting on it feels good on both sides.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I’ve come around on it; a lot of the duels feel very fair to me + it’s easy to do fake-outs with footsteps while CT’s listen from above.. only problem I have is taking B site feels very unwieldy to me, especially when pushing early or when low on utility late-game - it often comes out to a trade. It’s definitely a map that emphasizes teamwork more than some others, there are many spots you need a pal to keep an eye on an angle (such as rushing A ramp it helps having someone watch side, so you don’t have to clear your backside. I was avoiding Anubis for the longest time as well, but have been enjoying it.. another one where I hate taking B if I don’t have good teamwork going :shittydog:

The brightness of the maps is wearing on me, though. The Cache update preview looks a little more subdued and gloomy, hope it stays that way and gets added soon..

Vertigo A ramp is my favourite place in the entire game. I feel so free there. Fighting on it feels good on both sides.

So you're the guy who takes A site every round despite me anchoring B myself and the A players fucking my elo? Got it

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
On the other hand, this game feels more noob friendly. I go into those FaceIt tournaments drunk as fuck on my alt and it's easy farming of FaceIt points

This should never happen:

kaktak.png

kangaxx

Arbiter
They should re-implement Mill and Fire, those were always my favourite matches in the league I played in back in the day. Do they still have the updated version of Strike?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Another mastermind CS2 pro player at work:
- gets sponsored by a Russian organization
- publically announces all money he gets from sponsorship he will donate to Ukrainian war effort
- Russians then say they won't pay shit
- pro player surprised, how can this be

That player smooya is from the UK, quintessential chav who unironically (his words) didn't know how to use a knife and fork until he was ~20 when some teammates showed him how to. He stood in for a Russian team which already disbanded but qualified for the current ongoing tournament already so put together 2 standins to play it anyways.. That russian team/organization is sponsored by Lukoil. So essentially, the retard got the *evil* russian organization prize money (as little as it was), attention and helped put eyes on the brand as a whole without getting paid for it.

Funny thing is this isn't the first time he's been withheld money owed by an org. About half a decade ago while being a dumb teenager fucked himself into a shit contract and had to cry to a journalist to help get him out of it.

soutaiseiriron

Educated
based smoodawg
worst case scenario he loses a token sum and implodes a oil org that will never be in any event ever again except for banana cups like "games of the future" or some shit
best case scenario he gets a bag and publicity after hardcarrying his team of shitters with a 1.20 after not playing tier 1 lan for years

soutaiseiriron

Educated
i said org, not team
the rest of the org hurts either way. if it's lukoil's demand then they're an bad partner to forze because they're compromising their relationship with valve, ESL, CSPPA, esic, blast, etc.
if it isn't lukoil's demand, then forze has shown itself to be a stupid and unreliable org to players and there's no career to be found under them

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom