Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Crispy threatening Mitt Romney in shoutbox

Can't handle the bacon

14466.jpg

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected
America has been further humiliated on the international stage.
Nobody cares about Afghanistan man. There was no money to be made there.
Lol, satanists are so fucking retarded. Enlil (satan) thinks up something to pervert value (money) and his retarded followers actually thinks it holds actual value and start chasing it.

So much so that they stop caring about stuff that really matters like karma in order to get at their fake value representations.

You cannot make this stuff up. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Don't be a fucking moron, and take some goddamned responsibility. This is a statement a Cuck Christian or Muslim makes. Satan made me do it.. fucking spineless.

Sjahki

Educated
Lol, satanists are so fucking retarded. Enlil (satan) thinks up something to pervert value (money) and his retarded followers actually thinks it holds actual value and start chasing it.

So much so that they stop caring about stuff that really matters like karma in order to get at their fake value representations.

Don't be a fucking moron, and take some goddamned responsibility. This is a statement a Cuck Christian or Muslim makes. Satan made me do it.. fucking spineless.
What? Did I think up fiat money? no I am not responsible for that. Where in my post did I say satan made me do something? Satan does his thing and I do mine. I get remote controlled for a big portion of my movements by Beings whose identity I am not sure of, but I sure hope the devil is not one of them.

Self-Ejected

c2007

Self-Ejected

What? Did I think up fiat money? no I am not responsible for that. Where in my post did I say satan made me do something? Satan does his thing and I do mine. I get remote controlled for a big portion of my movements by Beings whose identity I am not sure of, but I sure hope the devil is not one of them.

Ok, I didn't realize I was talking to an innocent. Oh my.

Obviously, because of your purity, Satan leaves you alone. Also obviously, other more fallible people have been conned by that Blue Eyed Blue Jeans wearing devil, fooled into all sorts of things like fiat currency, disaster capitalism, common resource ownership.... oh wait, that's actually just chimp behavior, and guess what we are? Bonobos without the charm.

Satan didn't make fiat currency summer child, man did. Satan didn't make anyone greedy, people are naturally prone to being greedy despite being a social animal.

We are the Evil that men do. Do you get it?

To add - who or what is remote controlling you? I lose control almost daily, at least for a moment, but I know what and why is going on - I have high expectations and people disappoint me, especially myself. So I rage, and get a grip. No remote, or batteries, necessary or included.

Sjahki

Educated

Ok, I didn't realize I was talking to an innocent. Oh my.

Obviously, because of your purity, Satan leaves you alone. Also obviously, other more fallible people have been conned by that Blue Eyed Blue Jeans wearing devil, fooled into all sorts of things like fiat currency, disaster capitalism, common resource ownership.... oh wait, that's actually just chimp behavior, and guess what we are? Bonobos without the charm.

Satan didn't make fiat currency summer child, man did. Satan didn't make anyone greedy, people are naturally prone to being greedy despite being a social animal.

We are the Evil that men do. Do you get it?

To add - who or what is remote controlling you? I lose control almost daily, at least for a moment, but I know what and why is going on - I have high expectations and people disappoint me, especially myself. So I rage, and get a grip. No remote, or batteries, necessary or included.
No, just because you do not see it does not mean that it does not exist. There is a huge spiritual aspect to existence. I know this for a fact. You probably have lots of telepathic contact with all sorts of Beings, but dismiss it because you simply do not believe the contact possible or even believe those Beings exist.

Everybody is influenced by at least some Beings on a telepathic spiritual level wether they realize it or not.

You are indeed responsible for your own actions most of the time. The reality is however that there exist Beings that you can not see unless they want you to that seem to exist outside of time, that can influence people and animals telepathically. They do so. I have not talked to Enlil (satan) as far as I know, but apparently he rules over this planet through proxies like the vatican.

There are multiple Beings that remote control me. One of them claims to be an combined incarnation of myself and someone else I am in contact with at the same time in the 8th dimension who leads an army called Ashtar Command. Some from Ashtar Command remote control me by taking over my movements.

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
There are multiple Beings that remote control me. One of them claims to be an combined incarnation of myself and someone else I am in contact with at the same time in the 8th dimension who leads an army called Ashtar Command. Some from Ashtar Command remote control me by taking over my movements.
You should tell them to post on the Codex.

Sjahki

Educated
You should tell them to post on the Codex.
I have often channeled messages from them here under the name puur prutswerk on here.

I got told that they are not allowed to just come down and start shitposting and they are also not allowed to shitpost directly from outer space. The codex does not scale to their level or vice versa at the moment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom