Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

just

Liturgist
streets look really safe at night would live there
maybe that sky high rate of violence is all domestic violence

Quillon

Arcane
ps4 isn't really handling the game well, wonder if its org or pro

also dat parking from jackie lmao

Unwanted
Dumbfuck
You joke about mobile games but Cyberpunk had a real nice one originally.

What the flying fuck? There was a Flashback style Cyberpunk game on J2ME for old phones? Those older kinds of phone games were pretty good compared to the bullshit that gets pumped out on smartphones, I remember playing a pretty fun Might and Magic game, but I had no idea they made real games like that.

Perkel

Arcane
unknown.png

Naraya

Arcane
Huh. I'm so much detached from the mainstream culture that I had no idea she was Elon's girlfriend and this is actually her:

Screenshot_20201201_195435-1.jpg

Perkel

Arcane
heh now i know why they named their kid like that. They were just hyped for cp2077.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
It is a common joke amongst the Journos and Devs I talk to that Allanah is an absolute whore. She has had sex for special coverage of games and free shit before.
Uhm, citation?
....Any other juicy tmz-tier bits of info about that aussie journowhore? Who picked her up on board of one of those sony's gamedev studios?
I probably shouldn't have said anything. All I have is hearsay amongst friends who either know her or know people who've bragged about hitting that. A common thing I hear is that she has tried to get jobs in game dev before on her back. And after having sex with her, the devs in question just ghost her and she can't do a thing about it because all "contracts" were negotiated verbally. And that's the main reason she became so misandrist. Sony were the first to keep to their word. Ironically, no sex was exchanged for her shitty looking Cyberpunk cameo that doesn't even look much like her. The boss just asked Marketing for a list of names of popular internet personalities and she was on it. The end.
She looks like a roastie. So what you are saying is mostly likely the truth

Peachcurl

Cipher
If you don't want certain personalities in your games, wouldn't it be better not to give 'em all this attention?

Anyways, they are now doing quite alot of advertising even on german TV. So I guess no second delay. :dance:

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
i like that she was an "anti-imperialist" right up until she had the chance for some tasty billionaire cock and now she seemingly does nothing while Musk goes "We'll coup whoever we want!"

Everyone. Everyone. Has a price.

Quillon

Arcane

Zer0wing

Cipher
i like that she was an "anti-imperialist" right up until she had the chance for some tasty billionaire cock and now she seemingly does nothing while Musk goes "We'll coup whoever we want!"

Everyone. Everyone. Has a price.
She never proved herself to be "anti-imperialist" so her word didn't cost anything to begin with.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Shit. I googled his gf + cyberpunk and fucking google highlighted some text which immediately spoiled a little of the game for me, read at your own risk: https://topandtrending.com/elon-musk-girlfriend-grimes-in-cyberpunk-2077/#:~:text=Cyberpunk Grimes,also appear in the production.

lizzy wizzy committed suicide on stage and they immidiately made her cyborg? fuck now its spoiled for me too

:evilcodex:
I know it's a minor thing but it still annoyed me.

Naraya

Arcane
Anyways, they are now doing quite alot of advertising even on german TV. So I guess no second delay. :dance:

Yeah, they announced at the investor's call that marketing will go full swing starting December. Get ready for Cyberpunk in your cereal.

What is *really* interesting to me is that CDPR called for a press conference on 10th of December for a selected few journos. I wonder what that's all about?
(INB4 "Hello, we would like to start and end with the announcement that Cyberpunk 2077 game was a joke from the start. So long, and thanks for all the fish!")

Last edited:

Quillon

Arcane
Try to control your feelings and think of the others next time

in 2020 twatter dubbed codex the worst forum to be in on the interwebz, main issues: skyhigh rate of mysogyny and more people posting below the belt than anywhere else.

can't deny it its all true but everybody still wants to post here.

this forum always got a surprise for you; it might be a lie, an illusion... but its there...couple pages later, and it keeps you going!

its a forum of white supremacists and I have a big dicksdfghjkl

Last edited:

Terenty

Liturgist

Robber Baron

Savant
Every person I've met IRL or online that claims to have principles abandons them instantly and with great enthusiasm, so hush

I'm very sorry about your social life choices that make everyone around you to constantly abandon principles instantly

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom