Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Trithne

Erudite
What did I miss? What decals are who angry about and why?

The short version is that there is a mission reward which is a vehicle with the trans pride flag painted on the side of it, not as a decal but baked into the base texture, and the trannys are gloating about it despite it looking like utter shit.

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
What did I miss? What decals are who angry about and why?

The short version is that there is a mission reward which is a vehicle with the trans pride flag painted on the side of it, not as a decal but baked into the base texture, and the trannys are gloating about it despite it looking like utter shit.
Expected this degeneracy from CDPR. Hope there are ways to completely destroy the car. But what do you expect, there are no Poles working at CDPR anymore. It's basically just the Andromeda dev team that made this piece of shit.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Imagine a world where male and female would scream "I'm male !" or "I'm female!"
And it would be their only subject of conversation and all that matters to them.

ChildInTime

Savant
Listen, I'm no conspiracy theorist but I'm just gonna throw something out there as to why there is a startling amount of dildos in this game.

ESmDFMqWsAExT-F.jpg

HMMMM?
3rd from the left second row and 3rd from the right third row are pretty cute.

Last edited:

Wyatt_Derp

Arcane
-listen guys we need to make the game progressive as possible for that SJW Activist Scores
-But how do we do that, boss?
-I don't fucking know...just put dildos everywhere, I heard they like dildos.

Well, they say the future is female. Future markets are shifting to compensate. If you wanna lay claim to a large purse of gold future-bucks, invest now in fiber optics, sex toys, and neoprene.

I'm just going to sit back and watch you find out some of the stuff I heard about the main plot. Can't wait for you to find the shitty Matrix reference they thought they were so clever when they put in and made it a main plot point.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
French review in Le Monde: https://www.lemonde.fr/pixels/artic...ns-une-ville-a-la-derive_6062528_4408996.html

The tl;dr being: Night City is amazing, NPCs are memorable, visuals are mind-blowing, gore and nudity galore, but… it's buggy as all fuck, trash combat is the norm, role-playing aspects are shallow (no C&C to speak of and most skills are useless), a full playthrough takes about 50h, CD Projekt Red are slavers.

tl;dr of tl;dr: good game, bad rpg.

Nobody cares about the opinion of game journos, why in the world would anyone give a fuck what presstitutes - cheese eating surrender monkeys at that - think?

The fuck is wrong with you people.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
I stumbled upon GameSpot's review.
https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/cyberpunk-2077-review/1900-6417622/

Good

The Good
  • There's plenty of flexibility in the RPG mechanics to build a character to suit your desired playstyle
  • Quickhacking combat is satisfying to execute and turns combat scenarios into elaborate puzzles
  • Side quests and characters provide the most interesting and human moments in the game
  • Keanu Reeves' Johnny Silverhand adds dimension to nearly every quest, forcing you to rethink your decision-making instincts
The Bad
  • There's so much to do that isn't meaningful, so a lot of it ends up feeling superfluous
  • Superficial and often "edgy" aesthetic choices often have no real purpose, which makes them grating rather than adding anything relevant to the world
  • The incorporation of different cultures and backgrounds is wildly inconsistent, from good to inaccurate to downright offensive
  • The main story doesn't cohere with the rest of the game, with an urgency that's at odds with everything else
  • Technical issues, from visual bugs to full-on crashes, are so pervasive that it's impossible to ignore

Of course.

Beowulf

Arcane
3rd from the left second row and 3d from the right third row are pretty cute.

Hands off, pal. Those are my work wives you're lusting after there.
What if I trade you this one for one of yours?

Qj182c2.jpg

What's the catch?

IS THAT A PENIS I SEE?

Nice lady. But she overdid it with her cyberware. Especially hands.
To strong and hard too control. Look, she already bent the barrel of her right gun.
Imagine what she can do to you.
Definitely not a marriage material (unless you're into that kind of stuff).

Generic-Giant-Spider

I need to know if that's a tranny or not because I need to "EMPTY MY RESERVES" let's just say, heh heh heh...

You know... "let out some stress" heh heh heh....

The old "shoot to the sky" hahahahaha...

Basically I'm going to jerk off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom