Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I see hiring so many danger hairs to your game paid off.

I wonder how much SJW shit is actually going to be in there hiding behind "it's just the setting bro".

Butter

Arcane
Patron
IGN japan https://jp.ign.com/cyberpunk-2077/48777/review/20202077
正直なところ、数あるオープン・ワールドのゲームのうち、ここまで世界観にどっぷりと浸ることができたゲームは、十年以上前、少年のころプレイした『Fallout 3』以来だ。
Honestly, of all the open-world games I've played, the last time I was able to immerse this much into its world was when I played Fallout 3 as a teenager more than 10 years ago.
:prosper:
Literally everyone who thinks Fallout 3 is good played it as a teenager and can't see through nostalgia goggles.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
It's funny how this "influencer" review is more informative for a newcomer than all the mainstream shit I went over yesterday.
Extra irony - he says rushing the main quest is one of the worst ways to play the game - which is what miss snowflake from Gamespot did.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
I see hiring so many danger hairs to your game paid off.

I wonder how much SJW shit is actually going to be in there hiding behind "it's just the setting bro".
y it has to do with danger hair foids and not with deranged upper management wanting trying to get the GTA audience

Perkel

Arcane
uh oh. Remember those official requirements ? Well looks like those were for 30fps not 60fps. Glad i switched now from GTX980 which was at 1060 level of perf to 1080. I might lock it to 60fps at medium.

JmALSs8SnbssJDmyhbwj7h-970-80.png

kLSU6JaXp9hP9cwMrLCVrj-970-80.png

dat DLSS and LOLRT

PxcCTR2D7VuUy2ZbwxJYPf-970-80.png

3gSyXcVd9KENVSjtj3BXuf-970-80.png

And those shiny 3xxxx series cards for big bucs ? Can't manage 4k@60

m3k2BqyYYVPmm6mkVYnnJj-970-80.png

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Regarding rushing the main quest vs side content again, it's worth remembering the theme repeated in many interviews that CDPR try to make the player un-learn the distinction between main quest and side content. Going by Witcher 3, I think this is not just PR pitch.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
uh oh. Remember those official requirements ? Well looks like those were for 30fps not 60fps. Glad i switched now from GTX980 which was at 1060 level of perf to 1080. I might lock it to 60fps at medium.

JmALSs8SnbssJDmyhbwj7h-970-80.png

kLSU6JaXp9hP9cwMrLCVrj-970-80.png

dat DLSS and LOLRT

PxcCTR2D7VuUy2ZbwxJYPf-970-80.png

3gSyXcVd9KENVSjtj3BXuf-970-80.png

And those shiny 3xxxx series cards for big bucs ? Can't manage 4k@60

m3k2BqyYYVPmm6mkVYnnJj-970-80.png
>RX 580 not even on the list
>1080p on MEDIUM

:deadtroll:

Zer0wing

Cipher
It's funny how this "influencer" review is more informative for a newcomer than all the mainstream shit I went over yesterday.
Influencers doing their job better than mainstream journos is hardly news, and CDPR knows that too after TW3 "no muh negros" fiasco.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Heads must be letting steam out of their ears due to reviews fiasco.
Not yet. It all depends on how the general public judges the game.

It's going to be an hit because the general public is made out entirely of brainwashed retards.

CDR managed to tap on that elusive hype train Bethesda were able to ride on for so long where nothing they do matters the game could literally be a piece of shit and it will be best game evar.

Regarding rushing the main quest vs side content again, it's worth remembering the theme repeated in many interviews that CDPR try to make the player un-learn the distinction between main quest and side content. Going by Witcher 3, I think this is not just PR pitch.
I heard they locked some main quest endings behind sidequest completion. So Journo who rushed main story and complained about bad ending sounds double retarted now.

Perkel

Arcane
Not yet. It all depends on how the general public judges the game.

You can't put "people love it" on the box like you can "won all of goty awards in 2021".
Game will sell shitload no doubt about it but their goal was with this game to target rockstar level not just AAA.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom