Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

ADL

Prophet
The button doesn't do anything but at least it gives the start of a build number. Everyone else have 3214677?
z8lYQPB.png

Nice freegoggames should have it early then kek
People who pirate DRM-free games, especially AAA titles, are subhumans. There's a 30 day return policy. Why wouldn't you buy it?
really? didn't know about the return policy, I was gonna buy it if I liked it. there is just waaay too uch hating and fanboying around this game so I don't trust anyone opinion on it but my own.
Yep at that point I'd say it's more of an inconvenience to torrent this shit than pay and potentially refund.
https://af.gog.com/news/gogs_updated_refund_policy_has_your_back_even_more?as=1649904300
Everyone at GOG believes in a 'gamers-first’ approach. It means that every part of our store is designed with gamers in mind and your purchase safety and satisfaction come first for us. The latest update to our voluntary Refund Policy adds another piece to this customer-friendly experience. And it all sums up in one sentence: starting now, you can get a full refund up to 30 days after purchasing a product, even if you downloaded, launched, and played it. That's it.

The updated policy lets you refund a product up to 30 days after purchase, even if it was downloaded, launched, and played. Yes, you read that correctly. :)
To apply for a refund, you should contact our Customer Support Team within 30 days of your purchase, and our team will sort it out as soon as possible.
However, if the reason you are seeking a refund is that your game is not working (yet!), please consider contacting our friendly Tech Support folk first. They will do their best to help you get the game working on your machine.
We're monitoring the effects of the current update to make sure no one is using this policy to hurt the developers that put their time and heart into making great games. We may refuse refunds in such individual cases. We'd also let you know about any future adjustments in the voluntary Refund Policy in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

ADL

Prophet
Year of the Linux and Radeon gaming desktop
https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Proton/releases/tag/proton-5.13-4
e8bTlvm.png

^ Doesn't GOG give you store credit, as opposed to giving you back your money?
Sounds like original payment method if you prefer.
How long does it take to process a refund?
When you apply for a refund, we can give you two options - a conversion into GOG Wallet funds, or a cash refund back to your original payment method.
GOG Wallet refunds will be applied as soon as a GOG.COM Support representative triggers the refund.
Cash refunds can take a few business days, depending on the exact payment method used, your bank, etc. There are some exceptions, such as paysafecard, SOFORT, and GiroPay - for technical reasons, these transactions need to be fully processed before they can be refunded; this can take up to a few weeks.

Old Hans

Arcane
Dat SkillUp review tho. Basically CDPR took the worst parts of TW3 and doubled down on them. Boring chardev, bloated loot, pointless crafting. For fucks sake.

Seems like the right time to play this is five years from now, with all the DLCs and some meaty overhaul mod.

my favorite was when he mentions how you can run into random fire fights between groups and if you kill them, they just respawn later and do the exact same routine. Just like the big city in the witcher 3, if you stop too long you'll notice you're inside a Disney ride.

ADL

Prophet

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Is there really only one longterm romance option for straight males? Why even bother have a penis customization option if there's nothing to put it in?
A very FreeKaner point of view. I'm actually not the biggest fan of sticking dicks up in holes and would prefer more creative use of the phallus (whether mine or someone else's).

Last edited:

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Last edited:

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Is there really only one longterm romance option for straight males? Why even bother have a penis customization option if there's nothing to put it in?
A very FreeKaner point of view. I'm actually not the biggest fan of sticking dicks up in holes and would prefer more creative use of the fallus (whether mine or someone else's).
Put it in a meat grinder then.
You are the one with the footjobs.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
A very FreeKaner point of view. I'm actually not the biggest fan of sticking dicks up in holes and would prefer more creative use of the fallus (whether mine or someone else's).
Doesn't mean i don't ravage all the other paces lol. Also i do have a few more fetishes,tho they don't make me as hard as this one :) . How about you,bald monocled man from certain slav country ?

The Jester

Cipher

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
You know as a world expert on RPG systems I looked at Cyberpunk 2077 character creation screen, and the result was bad.

What were they thinking? Why not proper RPG attributes that MATTERS. Why not allowing high attributes to have massive advantages?

Streamer would be likely fun he talked about penises multiple times. Game looks from first few seconds like average GTA.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Doesn't mean i don't ravage all the other paces lol. Also i do have a few more fetishes,tho they don't make me as hard as this one :) . How about you,bald monocled man from certain slav country ?
Ah, I don't want to see a split thread named "AwesomeButton's sex life"

GloomFrost

Arcane
I m a bit confused now, is it 1 hour wait before I get to finally start downloading another 48 gig patch? Already got 10 gig update today(GOG version).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom