Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dawn of War 2: Retribution Beta

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Multi-headed Cow said:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596929558527447258/A770D802ACC65657F08D7148A4D6E665C4F3F5FA/

I'll just put this here.

I made this for you
Supermeetboybadge.png

Supermeetboybadge2.png

They should work better and not have that big ugly red box.

The only difference between them is that one of them still retains a bit of red around the eyes and mouth and the other one dose not.
JAM them into your badge folder and they are ready to be used.

This is the one i use for my army's.
DeathBunny.png

Topher

Cipher
root said:
Topher said:
I played a few more lan games today and they really need to make unit cap higher. I'd be happy if they just gave me the option to make it higher myself in the lobby.

what the fuck

I think the pop cap of 100 is just a tad too low. I'm only playing with a friend over a local network so I'm not really worried about lag, of course I'd understand if they left it at 100 for actual online play. I've found some mods that raise it to 200+ but I haven't invested any time to see how well they work.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
I don't know what kind of shitty infinite resource, easy-mode Annihilation compstomp you're used to playing, but in a real game you won't have more than 6-7 squads tops. Usually 4-5 plus your hero is what you'll have, and even less if you rush for the super-unit (aka you're a fag).

Multi-headed Cow

CrimsonAngel said:
Multi-headed Cow said:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596929558527447258/A770D802ACC65657F08D7148A4D6E665C4F3F5FA/

I'll just put this here.

I made this for you
Supermeetboybadge.png

Supermeetboybadge2.png

They should work better and not have that big ugly red box.

The only difference between them is that one of them still retains a bit of red around the eyes and mouth and the other one dose not.
JAM them into your badge folder and they are ready to be used.

This is the one i use for my army's.
DeathBunny.png
OH MY GOD, thank you. :love: :love: :love:

Multi-headed Cow

Masturbating furiously as it downloads over my slow slow connection.

Topher

Cipher
Reject_666_6 said:
I don't know what kind of shitty infinite resource, easy-mode Annihilation compstomp you're used to playing, but in a real game you won't have more than 6-7 squads tops. Usually 4-5 plus your hero is what you'll have, and even less if you rush for the super-unit (aka you're a fag).

I guess but when I play there just isn't enough going on with my 6-7 squads to keep me interested and like I said I always play with a friend so it's not exactly serious business. It's not that I want a pop cap of 2000+ like some mods add but I'd be happier with a small increase to perhaps 200 or so.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
Preloaded days ago, unlocked, installing. DEATH TO THE HERETICS.

You may not see me for a few days. SUFFER NO ALIENS TO LIVE.

EDIT: played one mission OMG BEST GAME EVER!1!!! No really. It's also very pretty.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So the game unlocked for me today as well. I played for a bunch of hours then went to work. When I came home, I fired it up again and steam informed me that "The game has now been preloaded, and I'll be abile to play it when it's officially released".

What the helling hell? I played it this morning you pricks! Give me back my game!

All the files are decrypted, but steam adamantly refuses to let me launch the game :/

Same with me.

Anyways, is there some codex hamachi group that plays this game or something?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Bloody hell, I just looked at the steam store and noticed this.

Not only did they re-lock the game after putting out a press release saying it was available and letting people play it. They also pushed back the release date from March 3rd to March 4th. I checked with friends in Denmark, Sweden and Germany who also played it this morning, and they all confirm this is the case at their end too.

:x

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT? GIVE ME BACK MY GAME, YOU FESTERING CUNTS!

Lesifoere

Liturgist
root said:
who's responsible for this outrage? i will...have an expy of him in my LP dying in some horrible way! for great justice!

goddamn, 2 days till it unlocks...

:smug: :smug:

it's even better than Chaos Rising omg

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Lesifoere said:
root said:
who's responsible for this outrage? i will...have an expy of him in my LP dying in some horrible way! for great justice!

goddamn, 2 days till it unlocks...

:smug: :smug:

it's even better than Chaos Rising omg

Does that mean interesting missions à la CR?

I thought that being a campaign per race they would suffer of the Vanilla game sick copy&paste missions.

made

Arcane
If the campaign is anything like Soulstorm it'll be good enough for me.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
:smug:

IP spoofing worked for me. I can play the product I bought again. I'm seriously reconsidering my stance on steam games after this though. I'm not a fan of the fact that some idiot with the wrong release schedule can lock my games from afar. May have to look into alternative distributors like TPB in the future.

So is this a standalone game or do I need all the other ones as well? Doesn't the game needs Game for Windows live, or was that only the earlier versions? hate that shit if it has it thats a no buy for me at least.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Merkwürdigliebe said:
So is this a standalone game or do I need all the other ones as well? Doesn't the game needs Game for Windows live, or was that only the earlier versions? hate that shit if it has it thats a no buy for me at least.

stand alone. not sure but i think it doesnt use Game for Fags Live. someone else who bought it should answer you though

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom