Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 12 - Like Lambs to the slaughter *purr* [ We need more catnip! ]

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Raw has asked for a 24 hour extension...... I don't know why, since he has submitted a while ago...... He also asked this in our team's convo instead of the thread, once again I have no idea why.

So, please extend the next turn by 24 hours.

Did you also get an answer about why he started World War 3?

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Raw has asked for a 24 hour extension...... I don't know why, since he has submitted a while ago...... He also asked this in our team's convo instead of the thread, once again I have no idea why.

So, please extend the next turn by 24 hours.
Time constraints, sorry.

WW3 was not in my interest, I was just looking for a shortcut to get home. If the nukes are flying all over the globe because of this... I don't mind it. May the least unworthy win.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Come on Lizzurd

Ariel_I_CAME.jpg

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Why on earth would a mighty disciple decide to fight a wimpy demon's assassination attempt by throwing fire flies (!!) and illusionary warriors (!!!) at it instead of just turning into a freaking dragon?
:retarded:

RKDcfAO.jpg
Kinda makes you wonder how he can still attack with fangs and gas.
But hey, I'm not judging. I don't care where the gas comes from now.

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
I like how not being able to use the spiffy helmets is the worst thing about losing your head

KoolNoodles

Arcane
KN, why! Watching Agartha lose was painful, those damn black centaurs! :argh:

N9 Black/White Centaurs are some of the best units. Just didn't have enough of my own. :cry:

That trampling Great Mother kinda screwed things up for a little bit, and one flank folded before the other. Otherwise, it wasn't going too poorly, I mean I lost a good 30% in the rout. :|

Lizzurd

Cipher
C'tis, raw, and Pangaea, Harpsichord, please do your turns! Otherwise you will stale I will postpone the next turn for 48 hours, because I will not have access to my computer on weekend and will be unable to give orders and overwatch the situation at all. If you do the turn now I will still have this evening to quickly finish the next one.

mondblut

Arcane
makes you wonder how you can still be feebleminded when you have lost your head

Feeblemindedness must be part of the package, along with mute. Then you can regrow your head, but still be mute and feebleminded.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Message to whoever's playing Ermor to please vacate underwater provinces, or otherwise prepare for a mind blasting.
Mind_Flayer_by_goatlord51.jpg

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
I need a 24h extension. Easter Eggs'n'crap.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom