Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 12 - Like Lambs to the slaughter *purr* [ We need more catnip! ]

sqeecoo

Arcane
Um, it looks like the map link back in the thread is broken. Could someone upload the map for me? I'm travelling and ain't got it on my shitty laptop :)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Message to whoever's playing Ermor to please vacate underwater provinces, or otherwise prepare for a mind blasting.
Mind_Flayer_by_goatlord51.jpg
Please do, nobody likes undead.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Thanks a lot Zzz, but I'd still need the .tga file! Sorry to bother you guys, didn't anticipate the original link not working.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Link ain't working for me :negative:
Because of shitty internet on the trip, probably. Never mind guys, I'll just talk to my teammates about it, won't spam the topic any more :)

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Great, the hosting site I used chose to die just an hour after I uploaded the file :negative:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Thanks, got it to work now! I can finally see the turn :) Will be uploaded shortly. Happy Easter everyone!

Lizzurd

Cipher
I changed the hosting interval to 48. Also additionally postponed for 12 hours, if someone still needs to recover after the holidays :eek:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sceleria's dragon truly is a coward!
Seeing its armies crumble before the mighty axes of my Oathbounds, it chose to flee back to the safety of its castle instead of dying on the fields of battle as other dragons (even headless ones) would.

Shame on you.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Here is the battle report. Drain in a big haste with artefacts included.

h_1459619553_7702194_ed8e04b8af.png

Poor white centaurs!

6364823_700b.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Auto rout saves Asphodel once again! :argh:

I swear this game we have had some shit luck. Those cavemen...... *shudder* :negative:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Just wanted to point out to the rest of the people on this cursed world:

uvkRPch.jpg

Not only is Ermor rolling in forts and temples, but their whole team is constantly getting free manikins, and free undead summons. Their capital only has about 300 "extra" troops in it(and not just garbage, but dozens of longdead horses too). Have fun with that after they are largely ignored.

:greatjob:

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
D6NuVWH5XDNF9KPLfVjDeCVLkG08CC_shjsBBiB4Kq4vtEIbJzRbdUMFZ1MQjQ7vufU2iOPNNY-pfF8CjqWWB02BRv77Vup5TsYlbqGKBYO5o4NTTsNjQgjyQMzmjWCPsLN3_6uPGBMgx2IKr2VneiaW7MuVoLaBbAlof-UVd18FCV7Ooh5UU1AnNkmM9JHDMWqpw1v0Pq7Im-9ANh_s6fdzPuk0X9kqPx6n2WNgO4_qYRKg9KSGg3SA0iih1v0fcVIaAGnpGqE3suydL0rhBQ6jt2YKE5tTgrOWevAh3zwgB3u-vss0Gh_nHp2h9CHc-IlLNWoCuvFpm8RSk7LSTTKfJmAp9AADrv4-Oqk8-i73Z7t5Lp9zWB1s37M8MRy_3PD-iV9TGBnfyFySNKzRnvz-ASDx_HQAF0_9QTE2MeMA-fkMPwC6PYePSkRsVOR1e6R-mCY_eujUc2XWb-rVK4uYEuwXavq6ARAorhglTvh7HjM9aedI_TclTrrybnLpjWpvtuWCwGdiUOTJ5dBvHtJFsr4qIfDhTJlvs7Fqyj-m8B65DkSGli7lYtNUkJZ7nhAG=w495-h48-no

Would people please stop throwing blood magic items into the water. It's putting off the ability of our Starspawn to find actually useful items.
(I've gotten 3 magic items now by event, and they've all been +bloodhunting or +blood. Why?)
Well, that was some more crap. Wow. Never happened in all the tests. :negative:
Details?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom