Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 12 - Like Lambs to the slaughter *purr* [ We need more catnip! ]

Johannes

Arcane
You could put 3 1-pointers in the middle though.

This will be even a better solution, to grant a nice tactical nightmare for would-be conquerors. If you can spare the time.....

Thanks again
Just open the map in the ingame editor, it's very easy to determine provinces as throne sites.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Just open the map in the ingame editor, it's very easy to determine provinces as throne sites.

Easy as pie. Should be less scared of the Dominions mod tools. Thanks.

latest

BUNCH OF FUCKERS, HEED YOUR OVERLORD

GET THIS, AND I'll SET UP THE SETTINGS PROPERLY

IF IT DOES NOT WORK, IT'S ALL raw 's FAULT

http://a.pomf.cat/jhecbx.rar

Dreaad , please, link all the player's names in a post, too tired to do it

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well I dunno, I'm pretty desperately busy until at least mid-next week so I'm not gonna be the one to push Matalarata and Lizzurd to hurry, but I'm still in it once someone takes the initiative (hopefully not very quickly :D ).

Lizzurd

Cipher
Well I dunno, I'm pretty desperately busy until at least mid-next week so I'm not gonna be the one to push Matalarata and Lizzurd to hurry, but I'm still in it once someone takes the initiative (hopefully not very quickly :D ).
I am going to be busy until the end of February... In the best case.
Matalarata, save our souls!

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Wtf? How could I save your soul? First of all, you have none, you're a Lizzurd... :troll:

Seriously, I don't even know where to begin. I'm also fairly busy with work and stuff but I still want to play, maybe we should just redo this from scratch and ask for people who want to start a game now.
I'm fairly sure there will be a Decline XX ready to start whenever you wish for one more game, no need to delay this further...

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I'm not sure if raw is still around at all. There was some drama in another thread involving him and he seemed to take it pretty badly.

I am just busy.

Man I hope he didn't quit permanently over that stupid shit :(

You are overestimating my emotional investment into this place. There's just some things where I draw the line and I don't want to be associated with.

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
I am just busy.

He's lying.

The truth is, raw at last got enough of being beaten around by my mad RTSs skills and went to get me. Personally.

9c863c8728b424e22314f15d036fa2e0.jpg

raw descending on the decadent cities of the South

My postings and turn submissions will be a bit difficult until I find a safe basement to relocate in. Please be patient.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Exactly, our team picks Ermor, Asphodel and Sceleria. The undead trio.

At some point of time we may even submit pretenders.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
*sigh*
Alright, alright.

I didn't play for months and forgot everything I learned before.
Sign me up if you need a replacement for someone.

Dayyālu

Arcane
*sigh*
Alright, alright.

I didn't play for months and forgot everything I learned before.
Sign me up if you need a replacement for someone.

You are a bro :love:.

Is this going to start this week/month/year?

You should realise that raw is silly. So, someone else has to organize stuff, or nothing ever gets done. I'm not even playing this game and I'm organizing it, I don't even know why.

Thanks for the list. I'm going to cut people and reopen the recruitment if this bogs any longer.

Team hoverdog, SUBMIT SOMETHING. If Harpsichord and hoverdog are not ready, I and thesheeep can be brought in as subs.

Team Lizzurd
Exactly, our team picks Ermor, Asphodel and Sceleria. The undead trio.

At some point of time we may even submit pretenders.

Thanks for the choice. Who is the Pretender?

I like you, but submit. Try not to make it two weeks, please. A basic plan is not that difficult, and you all had plenty o' time.

Team Berekän, the Pretender is?

Team Dreaad , stop catposting and submit a Pretender. if your player is lazy, your privilege to find a sub or make the God yourself.

Let's get this rolling.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom