Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 15: Underwater Friends

• EA UW, I want Therodos to suffer

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • MA UW, Rise of the Bats

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • LA UW, Why are you doing this

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
If you need a sub, I am game. (Depending on nation, though)

sqeecoo

Arcane
Guys, I'm leaving this in coldcrow's capable hands for the next two weeks! Please be gentle to him, I like this game and am sorry to give it up :)

sqeecoo

Arcane
Also, who is playing who? I wanted to talk to Oceania and Pelagia before I left, but I couldn't figure out the players.

Dayyālu

Arcane

He gets 4 sacreds knights on a Ancient Kraken that has killed 40 Shark Tribes Tritons the same turn: the Kraken has 1 HP. In normal conditions the Knights have no chance, thus utter luck of the turn resolution order

To put it differently, I'm dead: MA Atlantis has no troops , no mages and nothing worth a damn. And he, as Pelagia, not considering the colossal advantages he has (plus a N9W9 bless) he got even sheer luck.

On the other hand, I checked the graphs and there are people around that have worse expansion than ME. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE I HAVE NO TROOPS

NO TROOPS

Eadee

Scholar
Hey I'm wirting exams and all that stuff the upcoming weeks, can we go for a 48hours interval until the 24th (didn't realise it was 24hours until now)? If not I might unintentionally stall a few turns :/

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
If it makes you feel any better Dayyālu - I got MA R'lyehs pretender down to 15 hp from like 180 or 200+ and he ran away, almost got him!

I have the worst expansion because I staled first turn and because I dont like taking big risks :D

Eadee

Scholar
Hey, I'm writing anothe exam today. Can I have another extension? 12 hours should be sufficient this time.

Eadee

Scholar
Fine :P

rushed home to do a quick turn.
I blame Isiloon if my moves turn out to be stupid this month.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Hey, I'm writing anothe exam today. Can I have another extension? 12 hours should be sufficient this time.

You'll have an extension only if you prove that's it's STEM, Law or Med school.

We don't extend for philosophers here! They end up ruining our games!

(granted, sorry for being late)

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
if your gender studies then we should all gang bang him into being not gay

Eadee

Scholar
It's chemistry and biology. The Exam in question was organic chemistry, focused on stereochemistry and NOM.

But I won't submit any proof that contains bits of my identity on the codex :P

Nice try though!

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
So annoying, construction workers cut the cables. How is one supposed to lead an astral takeover of an entire world if one has to deal with such incompetence?

sqeecoo

Arcane
"I thought you died alone
A long long time ago
Oh no, not me
We never lost control"

sqeecoo

Arcane
Seriously, who plays Pelagia and Oceania? :D I gotta do some diplo!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom