Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress DECLINE 22: Primitive Proliferation

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I didn't pander Lanka with RP I just described all his options as I saw and detailed my effective counter to each one.

Presented an offer he couldn't refuse really and shame on you KoolNoodles for trying to work deals behind me back, that's so greasy.

I'm fine with roll back in this case but a bit upset because people will inevitably use it to add foresight to their scripting. If you haven't given password I can co-admin as I check here daily.

KoolNoodles stop trying to seduce my friends and die stupid lion nigger

sqeecoo

Arcane
The honorable thing to do is to not modify your turn, so the only one with foresight would be Grimwulf, who probably orchestrated this on purpose.

As a sidenote, when we had an earlier rollback both Lizzurd and I, at war at the time, didn't modify our turns without any specific agreement. I really liked that little moment of mutual instinctive laziness honor.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I just go to my sent emails and forward it to llama again.

Hopefully the turns are submitted quicker so it's not another 3 days to get next next turb

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
The honorable thing to do is to not modify your turn, so the only one with foresight would be Grimwulf, who probably orchestrated this on purpose.

Staling on purpose? U out of your mind? For what purpose?

As a sidenote, when we had an earlier rollback both Lizzurd and I, at war at the time, didn't modify our turns without any specific agreement. I really liked that little moment of mutual instinctive laziness honor.

KoolNoodles, I won't attack any of your provinces this turn. But if you try to get back something that used to be in your possession, expect resistance.

Is it enough instinctive honor for you, sqeecoo?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I think Grimwulf should also compensate me the 2000 shekels + ~40 gems treasure that I will not receive as a result of the rollback
:despair:

KoolNoodles

Arcane

KoolNoodles, I won't attack any of your provinces this turn. But if you try to get back something that used to be in your possession, expect resistance.

Surely, I must try to regain something? I expect resistance, and defeat, but I don't have many options here. :martini:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Can we get Myrmecoleon and 2 Lion niggers vs 4-6 Helhem STL commanders - royal rumble style...

giphy.gif

And then my pretender will cloud trapeze into the fray and soul slay whoever survives...

biDFHU0.gif

and then because they will inevitably roll MR rolls successfully I will cast return and escape back to my lab

f2f.gif

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Oh yes, this turn instead of a treasure i get 2 bad events, werewolves kill one of my worm wood witches :D

awesome :hahano:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Can someone remind me again on arena mechanics? If I send somebody and their province is gone when they get back, what happens(or do all champions just go back to the capital)? What's the first item you win(or is there any order?). What happens to the item if your victor can't wear it. Might as well go out in a blaze of glory. :lol:

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Fucking spellcasting AI. If my mages would INSTEAD OF CASTING SUMMONS AND HOLYWORDS against a lone SC just cast lightning bolts ....................

PS: REally. That Myrmewhatever had absolutely no reason to surivive this. Ever. JHust fucking nolt it to death.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Fucking spellcasting AI. If my mages would INSTEAD OF CASTING SUMMONS AND HOLYWORDS against a lone SC just cast lightning bolts ....................

PS: REally. That Myrmewhatever had absolutely no reason to surivive this. Ever. JHust fucking nolt it to death.

With the extremely low precision from Perpetual Storm, not sure that would have helped your cause(would have killed more of your own troops and auto-routed while the Myrm would just regen). He had also cast lightning resist, which isn't much, but the damage and accuracy would be too low.

Also, spell casting AI generally refuses to cast evocations against single targets when a lot of your units are around. I think you were actually a little lucky! You hit the Myrm and set it berserk before it could cast Fire Shield etc., which would have dealt with all those phantasmal wolves and led to a bunch more losses of actual troops.

mondblut

Arcane
They routed after losing less than 20%? Jesus, why?

Or the NiggerLionSpider shrugged off their long dildos for 50 turns?

Come on, that thing really needs to die. This is getting obscene.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I'm surprised how strudy the Myrmecoleon is!

and Koolnoodles, you did win that battle, but realistically the only important damage you did was the 10 Nemedians.. meanwhile you lost 2 okayish wizards and your decked out Lion which is easily more valuable than all that shit you killed...

also - lol omg youre being besieged by Pangaea's army with 0 guys in it! amazing! how is that possible!!!?11?!

I would have thought you'd have some scouts to at least see the horde of maenads - so are you going to teleport your Myrm onto my army somehow and do your same trick?

Also - why are all your magic sites on Grimwulf's side of your territory
:negative:

Dayyālu

Arcane
At least KoolNoodles is going out with a bang, I was knifed and I can't even put up a great fight.

And the rollback gifted me with another useless Melqart that can't even be used as a SC chassis.

ohh, the humanity.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I was knifed and I can't even put up a great fight.
And the rollback gifted me with another useless Melqart that can't even be used as a SC chassis.
ohh, the humanity.

2WlYn0l.png

Dayyalu rolls intimidate, fails, dies.

:negative:

:lol:

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
As much as I enjoy the palace intrigue, can we stop doing the "post PM in the thread" gimic?

I don't want to know all the deals and back stabs verbatim, it lessens the diplomacy game and kills the fun(for me).

:badnews:

Although if you want to post your wonderful Role-play PM you sent me about my poor Myrmecoleon Isiloon , go for it. I'm sure people would genuinely like that. :D

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I completely agree and the only way i justify posting Dayyalu's message is that currently it's irrelevant to the course of the game and it's just entertaining because obviously I was much stronger and knew he got attacked, so he asks me to help him by threatening me :D

Last edited:

Infinitum

Scholar
It's just plots within plots within plots man. Somewhat related, does anyone know if the storm reduce accuracy for autohit spells eg Mindburn?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom