Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline27 - Warminions

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
rolled back the game, we will need to restart - or just tbh use a different mod..

Infinitum

Scholar
Either way..

EDIT: Actually, would rather do Warhammer > MA > LA > Alexa. Can't be bothered to page through another 50 nations atm.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Alexa's looks fun, but I agree with Infinitum that I don't have the energy to go through another set of mod nations. I'd try for this or just play a normal MA/LA game as God intended.

Infinitum

Scholar
8 is a right and godly number for the glory of chaos mp games anyhow. Remake it?

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
and mages who can cast niefel flames :)

keeper of secrets is a nice thug.

sqeecoo

Arcane
So what are we doing here? Will there be a new game? My warriors will kill each other before this starts.

Infinitum

Scholar
Hey, that looks p. cool, but I'm voting no atm, if only to preserve it for later. Maybe we could give the guy another couple of months, see if he adds more races? A uniform creator could go some way fixing this up enough to be in a more playable state.

Infinitum

Scholar
I'm actually going to go Slaanesh :)

I like 100 gold thug/communion slaves.

Then you're gonna LOVE the 85 gold thugs/communion slaves for 1 recpoint*. Again, bit of a shame on the path spread but yeah it's a decent nation in all.

*And be savagely jealous of tzeentch.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Who needs thugs when you recruit 20 hard hitting ork boyz a turn from the lowliest of provinces and 50+ from the rest? Along with auto summoned snotlings, cheap recruit anywhere trolls, and hordes of gobbos for basically no gems.

BASH EM LADZ!

GAWWFB%2060030209002%20(89-01-60)%20-%20Orcs%20&%20Goblins%20Army%20Book%206ED%20EN%20[Cover].jpg

Infinitum

Scholar
Hey, didn't notice the 7-gold 3-attack Invulnerable (15) berserker (2) savage orc boyz earlier. Not gonna lie, that's some pretty fukken hot garbage right there, especially with them turning into big 'unz..

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
WAAAAAAGGHHHHH!!!

I agree that we should stick with what we have for expediency, but we can combine his mod later.

The way we would have to do it is grabbing only the nations people play as separate mods, combining with his and doing it that way.

Or doing a .dm file text merger which could be trivial or very fiddly depending on what tools one uses.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Dudes, is anything gonna happen? Should I just create a MA/LA game?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Oh, it's called Warminions, I see. Ok, submitting.

EDIT: Hold on, I may actually switch to Altdorf just for flavor :)

Last edited:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
If you make another game, can you make it MA please so I can go Rlyeh or Uruk <3

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom