Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Describe a game in such a way that it's impossible to guess what it actually is. Others guess.

Kruyurk

Learned
This RPG meets the criterion of having Magic vs Tech as a central theme, as per Meredoth's latest thread and yet is none of the games currently listed within that thread.
Silverfall ?

Sharpedge

Prophet
This RPG meets the criterion of having Magic vs Tech as a central theme, as per Meredoth's latest thread and yet is none of the games currently listed within that thread.
Silverfall ?
Heh I should have been more cryptic. I was considering being more vague with my clues but then noticed the codex thread for that game basically did not exist, so I assumed I wouldn't need to, considering the Enderal thread was far more active than that and I went through something like 8 clues before someone guessed it.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Silverfall ?
Heh I should have been more cryptic. I was considering being more vague with my clues but then noticed the codex thread for that game basically did not exist, so I assumed I wouldn't need to, considering the Enderal thread was far more active than that and I went through something like 8 clues before someone guessed it.

Should've used a cipher. :P

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Your objective is to develop a castle and fight a blue nipple general who has a castle floating on clouds.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Heroes of Might and Magic 3?

Yep. Clouds of Xeen. I din't expected that people would get it so easy...
Uh, that's not what I said. That's Might and Magic 4, not Heroes of Might and Magic 3. :roll:

Yep. IDK why I missed the "heroes" part...

I think I solved this one! It's Might and Magic IV, Clouds of Xeen! Not Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra, and definitely not HoMM 3.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
If he has a cat and an oven, you are gonna have your time wasted.
(not an RPG, but it could be)

Last edited:

Nettle

Literate
You won a house in a raffle for murderhobos, but it's a scam, so now you have to fight your way through archer sculptors and steal their statues, and do yearly cleanup genocides in your neighbourhood.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
You won a house in a raffle for murderhobos, but it's a scam, so now you have to fight your way through archer sculptors and steal their statues, and do yearly cleanup genocides in your neighbourhood.
mm7?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom