Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin 2 Codex Fundraiser

NotAGolfer

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
If both sites don't reach the goal then why not pair up? Maybe Larian agrees to that, mentioning both Codex and Watch on the title screen?
Everybody wins.
4BtvpuI.jpg

:troll:

OracleX

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I can shift my collectors pledge to the Codex, but I want to be sure if I get the same loot.
So are physical rewards also given with the proper amount? if so +sss

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I can shift my collectors pledge to the Codex, but I want to be sure if I get the same loot.
So are physical rewards also given with the proper amount? if so +sss

I assume so, yes. According to Angthoron the deal is that our donors are getting the exact same rewards, including the physical stuff.

Angthoron, please confirm.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I might pledge now that I'm earning HARD CA$H.
But maybe also not.

If both sites don't reach the goal then why not pair up? Maybe Larian agrees to that, mentioning both Codex and Watch on the title screen?
Everybody wins.
4BtvpuI.jpg

:troll:
i love manion

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
well i was going to donate, but
We're sorry, but your transaction couldn't be completed using the selected card, MasterCard x-XXXX. This happened because it has been denied by the card issuer.

oh well thx 4 saving my cash

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Looks like the Watch is extremely unenthused about the Avellone inclusion. Might even slow down their fundraising a bit, who knows.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Alright Codex, I'm maxed out now. Transferred my entire pledge over here... don't let me down.... :salute:

edit: Well not quite maxed out as I threw in another $2 just to get it over $6,700 :oops: Also would have been able to contribute even more if this could have been extended by a week or two... just saying DarkUnderlord & Angthoron....

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom