Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin 2 Codex Fundraiser

Black

Arcane
I gave them money once and they failed to deliver on their promise even though they have no problem spending money on console ports and VA.
Never again.
:keepmymoney:

Black

Arcane
How do we imagine this troll to look?
17121.jpg

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I'll chip in another $100 later today.

I did my part and pledged $140, making my donation $250 in total. I thought that'd push us over $4,500 but I forgot about the Paypal fees.

Somebody pledge something so we could go over that, at least :P Whoever donated to the KS, should really consider re-pledging here since you get the same rewards anyway + raffle tickets!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I also changed the description in the OP from $26 to $25 for a digital copy, given that Angthoron, mindx2 and also myself will jointly cover the $1 difference for those who donate $25.

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
I also changed the description in the OP from $26 to $25 for a digital copy, given that Angthoron, mindx2 and also myself will jointly cover the $1 difference for those who donate $25.

:salute:

Since your guys dedication is so admirable and this aggression can not stand:

Not anymore. In one short day someone or some people just kicked in more than 1k for [THE WATCH] and now they're at 5!

I finally broke, created a PayPal account and transferred my KS pledge to here.

Glory to Codexia!

Angthoron

Arcane
LeStryfe is also authorizing his mad donation to cover missing dorrars from first tier, so yeah, that's handled.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Doesn't Paypal let you donate without having an account, too?
Tried, didn't work. Wanted me to log to my account, which was frozen back in 2010 and I can't unfreeze it because I haven't lived in that address for years and they want an utility bill for proof - and I can't change the address either before first complying with their demand.

Morblot

Aberrant Member | Star Trek V Apologist
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Dammit, that made me realize I had my old address on my PayPal account when I donated. Though it probably won't matter; it's not the first time I've made this exact same mistake and no one cared then.

GarfunkeL why don't you create a new PayPal account? I think I have two, although I never use the other one.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Come on Codex... the Watch is $400 further along than we are and there is only a week left! This is embarrassing... :rpgcodex:

Remember this fundraiser ends on Sept. 27th not on the 30th like the Kickstarter.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
First Codex fundraiser I've donated to and a fail already. It only shows how honest codexers were when they've voted on DOS as a game of the year...

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
First Codex fundraiser I've donated to and a fail already. It only shows how honest codexers were when they've voted on DOS as a game of the year...

It's not going to fail if the Codex and Watch combine their funds.

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
Actually I am happy that the fundraising will be over, because with it my status also I hope!
To be shackled for a month is just overkill! Seriously now, is that on purpose?

Black

Arcane
Last I remember people voted DOS game of the year, not DOS 2.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom