Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY ]

KoolNoodles

Arcane
z5iaXNE.jpg

YhqzCDf.jpg

SrOUTUS.jpg

Come on Mufasa you sonofabitch!!! :badnews:

Zibniyat

Arcane
Oceania staled 3 turns in a row. It should either be set to AI, or a sub should take Lizurd's place.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Oceania staled 3 turns in a row. It should either be set to AI, or a sub should take Lizurd's place.

Well I'm about to be domkilled as Machaka(heretics trapped in my castle :hahano:), so I could do it theoretically. I've got no real diplomatic connection in this game with anyone. Though, I think we also need a sub for Berytos.

Zibniyat

Arcane
I have no objections really, apart from the obvious thing - you will probably send gems to Oceania...

Zibniyat

Arcane
As I rule the only nation not in a war with anyone, such beautiful my nature is, I believe it would be most reasonable and ethical that you send those gems to me. Not only I will not misuse them against anyone, but such and act would maintain the :balance:.

Giving those gems to a nation at war will only further fuel their war efforts, inflicting even more damage to the world. An unnecessary thing I am sure you will agree.

Furthermore, I see a certain issue with your intention - namely, that there is no guarantee that you have not made a deal with Arcoscephale, one that may include gems and/or items. Or worse.

tl; dr: Give me the gems. They will be safe in the vaults of Ulm.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
Ulm is directly above me and will use gems to kill me! Send me the gems, I can forge amazing gadgets for the whole world :happytrollboy: If I receive a total of 100+ gems I promise to send everyone a free item so as to spread my peaceful Greek culture to all the lands. (I will even take requests for an item of your choice 'x<10' gems and limited to construction 6 (I ain't making you savages any artifacts :obviously:))

Zibniyat

Arcane
Ulm is directly above me and will use gems to kill me! Send me the gems, I can forge amazing gadgets for the whole world :happytrollboy: If I receive a total of 100+ gems I promise to send everyone a free item so as to spread my peaceful Greek culture to all the lands. (I will even take requests for an item of your choice 'x<10' gems and limited to construction 6 (I ain't making you savages any artifacts :obviously:))

You do not know and cannot know what I intend to do. Thus, your statement that I will "use gems to kill" you is false.

In other news, a small piece of information which some of you may find useful - Arcoscephalean pretender, currently engaged in some dispute with Tir na n'Og,

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Alright, I guess I will sub in for Oceania. If Lizzurd stumbles back in here and wants, I can switch it back. In the event that Machaka does not die this turn, I will switch them to A.I.

Dreaad

Arcane
You do not know and cannot know what I intend to do. Thus, your statement that I will "use gems to kill" you is false.

In other news, a small piece of information which some of you may find useful - Arcoscephalean pretender, currently engaged in some dispute with Tir na n'Og,

The dispute is that hoverdog abandoned all his games. I have no idea how he keeps doing his turns in this one, but since he's giving me no resistance I'm going to keep taking his shit. He doesn't need it anyway.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Alright, I guess I will sub in for Oceania. If Lizzurd stumbles back in here and wants, I can switch it back. In the event that Machaka does not die this turn, I will switch them to A.I.

Me after looking at Oceania on this sprawling map:

no_michael_bluth.gif

Now I know why Lizzurd staled, this is a god damned logistical nightmare. Anybody want to sub for Oceania?

Dreaad

Arcane
I have no idea. I have seen nothing from him in terms of armies or resistance in general. As far as I can tell he had a decent start, no wars with anyone, expanded quickly. So far I've taken 2 of his provinces and considering the map, that's nothing.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I have no idea. I have seen nothing from him in terms of armies or resistance in general. As far as I can tell he had a decent start, no wars with anyone, expanded quickly. So far I've taken 2 of his provinces and considering the map, that's nothing.

TNN has plenty of land down south, because he is finishing off Xibalba with just a couple sieges to go, where it looks like several(if not all) of his armies are.

Zibniyat

Arcane
The dispute is that hoverdog abandoned all his games. I have no idea how he keeps doing his turns in this one, but since he's giving me no resistance I'm going to keep taking his shit. He doesn't need it anyway.

That is the "dispute"? My, you do like expanding definitions of things, now don't you?

I guess the rest of us should take heed with regards to such actions of yours.

Dreaad

Arcane
I had no prior arrangements with him, no NAP's, no trade, nothing. I have such agreements with you, Byretos and Caelum (I don't break my word). So that leaves me with one direction to go, I'm not even trying to deceive anyone about it.

Well, there was actually a minor skirmish with Oceana when he tried to take some land, I promptly kicked him back into the ocean where fish belong.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom