Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY ]

panda

Savant
Why they didn't trample my sacreds? I should've lost half of squad instead of just one.

And yeah, both map and current nations setup is just :negative::negative::negative:
While we are bound to fight each other Caelum and Agartha are probably enjoying their PvE session.

Last edited:

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Why they didn't trample my sacreds? I should've lost half of squad instead of just one.

And yeah, both map and current nations setup is just :negative::negative::negative:
While we are bound to fight each other Caelum and Agartha are probably enjoying their PvE session.
Then stop killing each other and interrupt or PvE session instead?

panda

Savant
Then stop killing each other
:notsureifserious:

I mean this is literally impossible. Machaka has no borders with neutrals left at all thanks to our fair distribution.
All KN can do without war is continue sitting in his 10 provinces forever.

Zibniyat

Arcane

I mean this is literally impossible. Machaka has no borders with neutrals left at all thanks to our fair distribution.
All KN can do without war is continue sitting in his 10 provinces forever.

Machaka could have expanded towards Xibalba and make a long-term alliance with you, to secure Africa. From there on, you two could coordinate actions in order to have *some* chance of actually winning the game, because the map is huge.

Still, good to know that one cannot trust Berytos.

Edit: Wow, Machaka could have expanded towards eastern part of Africa and from there towards ARABIAN PENINSULA AND ASIA! Wonder how that "fair distribution" actually went...

:hmmm:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I was expanding to East Africa, it's just that Berytos can teleport....and has easier access to eastern Africa(it doesn't help that Berytos must take a province in South Africa, as it borders their capital for no good reason, thus creating conflict. If that route were demolished there would be easier borders). And to the west I was blocked by Oceania by like turn 3 or 4.

I suppose I could expand into the caves and we could agree to not kill each other, but that is up to Berytos. The only throne "near" us is under water, and soon to be Oceania's. But again, all this is up to Berytos. If not, I'll likely be checking out soon and Berytos can have Africa. :M

Edit: In other words panda , if we declare a truce, though I lost a fair bit in that battle, we can stop squabbling and look outward instead of inward. Otherwise, this will probably be a pointless, painful little war.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Then you knew the risks.

Also, pls post reports from time to time.

:avatard:

:salute:

Report #1, the beginning of the end for Machaka. His Elephants flanked, and were more numerous. My Elephants decided to flank for a couple rounds, then run into the middle of his Colossi. My lions ran into Elephants. My Rhino Clan ran into Elephants. My archers ran into were run into by Elephants.

Such is the agony and the ecstasy of the War Elephant.

0uVMGS3.jpg

panda

Savant
Edit: Wow, Machaka could have expanded towards eastern part of Africa and from there towards ARABIAN PENINSULA AND ASIA!
On this map Berytos needs 2 turns to reach eastern africa, while Machaka needs 4. :mrpresident:
Even though my nation is the beneficial side here i must say that this is fucking bullshit.

Ofc i could gift those provinces for no reason by not expanding there, but decided not to.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sorry for the last stale everybody, this game has been demoralizing and humbling. Maybe my most poorly played game. Machaka needs some key research goals met before they turn into "competent" and I never got there. I really only needed one turn of peace before the tide turned towards those goals, I think. Unfortunately that did not happen. The first big battle turned everything on its head(lost my path to flaming arrows in my Lion Queen, a fort one turn away, and most of my better troops) and it was all downhill from there. Cutting the losses of the fort would have been the wiser move.

Not going AI though. Good luck everybody else. :salute:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Mufasa rides again(but only for a couple more turns probably. Actually he's imprisoned and will never wake up).

kQqZaHZ.png

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well raw's came and went, but 5hr sure. Edit: who's alt are you again? Or subbing for? Did I miss something. Normally wouldn't be doing extensions for random people who pop into the thread but w/e.

Last edited:

Zibniyat

Arcane
I have had my nick changed from Anhur to Sophist.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom