Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY ]

Zibniyat

Arcane
Tir na n'Og, I propose you take the northern route as 311 is of strategic importance for me (Ulm).

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
HOLY SHEEEEEIT 3 months later and the Summer fiesta has BEGUN!!! ITS WORKING!!!!

e6u4ok.gif~c200

KoolNoodles

Arcane
You have no idea the nightmare that is the middle of this map. All those little islands are interconnected in bizarre ways.

The gif represents how I am every time I look at it. I keep seeing new things that blow my mind. That wraparound. :lol:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
This map is stupid as hell, but at least by being nowhere near any throne I will ever reach, I can relax and simply enjoy the beauty of elephants stomping on tiny men.

Also raw

KD6Xi4V.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
This day, Simba learns a powerful lesson on the boundaries of our kingdom. It will stretch far and wide, as the eye can see.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Indeed? But do not forget the really important part:

"A kings time as ruler rises and falls like the Sun"

Your time will pass as well. Sooner or later. And your continent will be rightly colonized and exploited by the obviously superior kind from the great Europe. Soon.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Indeed? But do not forget the really important part:

"A kings time as ruler rises and falls like the Sun"

Your time will pass as well. Sooner or later. And your continent will be rightly colonized and exploited by the obviously superior kind from the great Europe. Soon.

:hahano:

Let the boy dream. :argh:

Zibniyat

Arcane
Dreams are self-delusion. Why would you want such an evil to fall upon an "innocent" boy?

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Hello! The Dominions 4 game Decline7 has just started, and your first turn file is attached. Please send your 2h file back to this address (turns@llamaserver.net). It doesn't matter what you put as the subject or in the message text. If you want, you can zip the 2h file up first (.zip, .rar or .gz files are fine). The first turn is due in by 19:10 GMT on Thursday September 17th.

:hahyou:

Lizzurd

Cipher
Hello! The Dominions 4 game Decline7 has just started, and your first turn file is attached. Please send your 2h file back to this address (turns@llamaserver.net). It doesn't matter what you put as the subject or in the message text. If you want, you can zip the 2h file up first (.zip, .rar or .gz files are fine). The first turn is due in by 19:10 GMT on Thursday September 17th.
:australia:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom