Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY ]

panda

Savant
I'm not sleeping and ready to submit my pretender.
Relax, we'll start as soon as raw fixes Johanes's problem.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
I AM NOT RELAXED I AM INCREDIBLY ANGRY THAT THIS TAKES SO LONG AND I CANNOT TASTEFULLY RAPE ANYONE WITH ELVEN SS KOMANDOS

KoolNoodles

Arcane
What's that weird underscore thing, I can't put that in an email. Too hard.

Edit: I don't even remember who I am in this game.

Edit2: Or who I am in life.

Edit3: Oh yeah, Mufasa, King of the Lions.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Leftover Stag from camping has to go somewhere.
vatnik.png

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So much decline.

IEKiaBI.jpg

Edit: For some reason I am getting the bad neighbor blah blah error.

Last edited:

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
:hmmm: Wait a minute...... Raw did you change the map to have no fixed starts and then not provide us with the new download link for the edited map, we are all using the original you know....... cause that would explain the bad neighbor error. I swear this place is a disorganized mess, you could all use some Communist education.

:russia:

Edit: Also the original decline 7 used heroes mod 5.4 etc etc. Which is what we all probably used to make our pretender, decline 7_2 uses 1.23 version of the mod. Which would invalidate pretenders submitted with 5.4 mod (well some people think it can mess up your game, others disagree). And once again no one said anything, just ninja edit changes.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
It doesn't matter if raw changed the script or not - as long as it uses the same map image, you can play on it (.trn files include custom scripts).

The problem lies within the map image. You won't be able to get rid of this error, unless Llamabeast does some llama magic. Apparently, most of map images uploaded by users result in this bad neighbor message. He has to upload the maps himself, or they won't work. The same shit happened in Decline 8 and Grim Antiquity pbems. Either send Llama a message and hope for the best (he fixed the issue in Decline 8, but totally ignored Mraston in Grim Antiquity), or change the map.

Or kill the game, since it was a failure from the start.

:hero:

Lizzurd

Cipher
I propose to resolve this game without even playing, just with dices:
1. Everyone throw one 100-sided dice.
2. The player with the smallest number is "killed".
3. Repeat until only one remain!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom