Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY ]

Zibniyat

Arcane
Yeah, raw. Just spare us of this "fun" and do it all yourself. I for one will not object.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Why should i roll? I don't want to. Grimwulf's dice is not legit.

My second nation is Yomi.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
By the eternal might of TEH JESTER! yadda yadda he declares this game to be open. Submit your pretenders. Info in the OP as usual.

Lizzurd and panda please chose your nation.
Dreaad totally did not pick Nieflheim.
Lizzurd has the choice between Atlantis and Oceania.

Lizzurd if you need spiritual help for your crushing defeat in Decline 8 and a shoulder to lean on, you know my Inbox is always wide open.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom