Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dominions 6: ProfessionalThroneSitters II, MA Edition

Standard Game or Disciple Game

• I want a standard game, let's not interact with the lepers

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Disciple game, hit me with those Disease checks

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Andnjord

Arcane
I’ll write more about this later on, but in case we didn’t have a battle this turn (not at my computer at the moment) do you want to smash our pixel men for one last hurrah?

Baron Tahn

Scholar
Not sure it's going to be Jotunheim that goes first, Uruk is...erm, let's call it 'under occupation' by at least two enemies and the scouts say it's not looking great.

Optimist

Savant
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Well, gents, it seems Jotunheim will be the first one to bow out. A dogpile of Nidavangr, Caelum, Vanheim, and Ys. No hard feelings on my part, I have it coming with greedy plays and slacking diplomacy. Post mandatory elves meme, please.
Hey, it's not me this time around!

Popot

Augur
My agony is going to last longer than expected. :mixedemotions:

Ksnip-20240627-215615.png

Andnjord

Arcane
BREAKING NEWS!

Concerned by the escalating situation in the lands of the Jotun, the Yellow Helmets of YS have been dispatched to restore order and protect the native population from the ethnic conflict between Nidavandr and Jotunheim. The Yellow Helmets have been seen peacefuly disarming the roving Jotun army and are said to be days away from liberating the Iron Woods.

1ytnCER.png

z89sfNG.png

YS reporters are now contacting the Rex et Sacerdos of Ind, the noble Hag for comment on the presence of a Ind military advisor on the battlefield. This is a developing story.

This was brought to you by YSian Holy Water, the one and only guarantor of a successul baptism!

And :bro: to Trash Player for being a good sport about his predicament.

Last edited:

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
YS reporters are now contacting the Rex et Sacerdos of Ind, the noble @Hag for comment on the presence of a Ind military advisor on the battlefield. This is a developing story.
The archbishopric of Ind would like to comment that militspiritual advisors are merely here to provide health relief to the wounded and spiritual guidance to the lost. Our benevolent Lady Teresa of Sharpness loves equally everyone, regardless of faith, belief, race or AP bonuses*.

*Disclaimer : heretics may receive the visit of angels with a beautiful voice, bigger angels with an impressive might, fully stuffed even bigger angels with a threatening attitude, pretender gods, H3 priests, misguided hobbits, knives-wielding dogs and baculus hits in soft parts.

Andnjord

Arcane
YS reporters are now contacting the Rex et Sacerdos of Ind, the noble @Hag for comment on the presence of a Ind military advisor on the battlefield. This is a developing story.
The archbishopric of Ind would like to comment that militspiritual advisors are merely here to provide health relief to the wounded and spiritual guidance to the lost. Our benevolent Lady Teresa of Sharpness loves equally everyone, regardless of faith, belief, race or AP bonuses*.

*Disclaimer : heretics may receive the visit of angels with a beautiful voice, bigger angels with an impressive might, fully stuffed even bigger angels with a threatening attitude, pretender gods, H3 priests, misguided hobbits, knives-wielding dogs and baculus hits in soft parts.
We salute you for your kind services and we are sure they were instrumental in convincing the Jotun host to lay down its arms peaceful. Praise Ind! Praise the Rex et Sacerdos! Praise the Magnificent Kingdom of Unsurpassed Splendor and Virtue of Ind!

Johannes

Arcane
With more sensible positioning and some mage support, Uruk is finally freed from the clutches of the Birdman With a Handbag
kYiS7K3.png

l1Fa0Nb.png

There's still an underwater holdout of the Kulullu people, but before long I doubt anyone will believe in this guy's divinity anymore.

Rest In Tartarus, Popot :salute:

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I hope St Theresa referred to the superior teachings of the Stallonian school.

splat.jpg

It's gonna take some weeks for the sacred janitors to clean all the blood and rat bits from the precious codices of Ind library.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom