Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Armageddon Edition

Choose your denstiny.

• Total voters

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Thank you. I want to return to the 36 h schedule in January too. It's the christmas time, which is busy as fuck. Hanging out in cold churches and entertain imbecile believers etc. Although, seeing that music brings joy to others is heartwarming too - sometimes.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
At your fort.

Ok man, have it your way. I'll give you a peek at my strategy to make it more fair.

best_ogre_kingdoms_army_list_vs_lizardmen_2.jpg

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Do not mock the servants of the Old Ones, bloodthirsty fatass.

PS via scrying crystal: SUBMIT YOUR TURN.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
:negative:

Hubris is never a good advisor. Also fuck spell AI, e.g. why cast Acid Rain when there is inefficient Bladewind.

mondblut

Arcane
Oh. Whatever the headless gnat was thinking with after saying bye to her head, got feebleminded too. Swell. Send her moar. I am sure she still makes a decent scout though.

Thanks for the bows, bros.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane

Hubris is never a good advisor. Also fuck spell AI, e.g. why cast Acid Rain when there is inefficient Bladewind.

That was some good shit though. A real warhammer clusterfuck.

Those floating fuckers. Wowza. Got one with the bow of botuff though. :smug:

This was the last 20 rounds right?

lizardmen_temple_guard_and_slann_vs_ogres_25.jpg

Anyways, was fun. Regroup and let's do more battles.

:excellent:

mondblut

Arcane
I am heading back home after a month in moskau, also celebrating release. Gimme 24 hours. Maybe will extend further later on.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron

That was some good shit though. A real warhammer clusterfuck.

Those floating fuckers. Wowza. Got one with the bow of botuff though. :smug:

This was the last 20 rounds right?

I kind of underestimated your numbers. Back to the breeding grounds so we can come back with 1000 lizards.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
That had to be at least 40+ pd, I counted over 60 horse archers plus marauders all also pd.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom