Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Downtime

The_Mask

Just like Yves, I chase tales.
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Okay, have you *any* idea how many F5's we dished out yesterday?!? You... you... :argh:

Camel

Scholar
I hope the site wasn't hacked. If we're asked to change passwords, then I'll have bad news for you.
hhXPBV8.png

Ryzer

Arcane
If Twiglard gets in charge, there will be some changes. First, the site will be renamed rpgczodesz.net. Second, site's official language will be Polish, Third the front page will display a giant Polish coat of arms and finally new users must prove they love Poland in order to post normally.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
If Twiglard gets in charge, there will be some changes. First, the site will be renamed rpgczodesz.net. Second, site's official language will be Polish, Third the front page will display a giant Polish coat of arms and finally new users must prove they love Poland in order to post normally.
O kurwa
o-kurwa-stachu-jones.gif

They must also worship Geralt's cock and play the Witcher series without pause.

Zlaja

Arcane
After the first hour I had the noose and the chair ready.

The roof collapsed when I jumped off the chair. I'm fine. A bit dusty tho.

CHEMS

Scholar
But what if the codex actually gets Kiwi'd though? Trannies managed to take down kiwifarms, what would happen if the trannies come for the dex?

Camel

Scholar
But what if the codex actually gets Kiwi'd though? Trannies managed to take down kiwifarms, what would happen if the trannies come for the dex?
It will migrate to the VanwaTech servers like the Kiwifarms and Andrew Anglin did.
Lim and his companies provide services to alt-tech far-right and neo-Nazi websites, such as The Daily Stormer, a neo-Nazi message board website, 8chan, the home of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory, and Kiwi Farms, a harassment[3][4][1][5] and anti-trans[6] forum.

CHEMS

Scholar
It will migrate to the Russian servers like the Kiwifarms and Andrew Anglin did.
Are those SJW whine proof? Where is the codex hosted? I know cloudflare's increasingly inclined to take down "risky" (but not actual illegal) content

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Woulda been cool if WHOEVER runs the Codex Twitter put out a short message. Instead the feed is worse than the (((News))) Forum.
I was in the dark as much as anyone else. Seems pointless to tweet that the site is down when one can observe that themselves.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom