Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Editorial Dragon Age 2 is Declining RPGs

Hegel

Arcane
Hoping they are developing TWicher 2 with the same amount of care they use for their potatoes.

Cynic

Arcane
It's now been revealed that Biofags lied about Auto Attack being included in the console versions of DA2. Push a button and something awesome happens was just too strong a marketing message for them to abandon apparently.

Also, no detachable camera for AoE's so you know how fucking retarded it was in the demo (if you suffered it)? Yeah that's final.

There's already talk of a patch. The game isn't out, people are going to pay $60 for it, and they are admitting they shipped it with unfinished, half assed elements.

I hope this fucking game gets slammed in at least one of the major review sites, not that I give a shit about their opinions, but because lots of idiots give a shit about their opinions. And sadly, we are at a state where we have to count on the idiots, somehow magically becoming less idiotic.

Fucking world.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Decado said:
I'm getting pretty tired of Euro fanbois bringing up The Witcher as some sort of antidote to what's wrong with cRPGs. It's a dumb game with cheezy writing, overpowered PC and a dumb story written by a hack writer. Enough already.
Sounds like a typical cRPG.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Decado said:
I'm getting pretty tired of Euro fanbois bringing up The Witcher as some sort of antidote to what's wrong with cRPGs. It's a dumb game with cheezy writing, overpowered PC and a dumb story written by a hack writer. Enough already.
Sounds like a typical cRPG.

:x

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom