Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Nothing teaser: http://blog.bioware.com/2018/12/06/thedreadwolfrises/

A Message From Mark Darrah & Matthew Goldman – The Dread Wolf Rises

Hey everyone,

We have been working on a new Dragon Age™ game for quite a while now and I am pleased to finally tease the existence of this project!

While we won’t be sharing any details for now, I can tell you we have been building a new team around a core of Dragon Age veterans, people I’ve worked with on Dragon Age, Jade Empire™, and some of whom I’ve worked with since the Baldur’s Gate days.

While I have been focused on Anthem™, the rest of the team has been hard at work exploring ways to push BioWare’s storytelling to the next level.

I’m so excited to show you more!

Mark Darrah, Executive Producer

Making players into heroes of their own stories has been my real-life quest since Baldur’s Gate.

Over the years I’ve taken on increasing challenges: building vast living worlds, devising fun party-based combat and illustrating fantastic stories. Now, I’m honored and excited to continue BioWare’s rich legacy of colorful companions, romance and epic choices in my favorite fantasy franchise.

We’ve gathered our strongest team yet and are venturing forth on the most epic quest ever!

Matthew Goldman, Creative Director

Who is this director guy? He was Art Director: https://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,27202/

Wunderbar

Arcane
Wolf Rises

89387431bf8631336b7967bc065a6af1.jpg

imweasel

I'm getting a very strong Baldur's Gate vibe from the end of the trailer; The music and circular logo are very reminiscent of the series. They also name dropped "Baldur's Gate" twice and even mentioned "Dragon Age veterans" in that blog entry.

Maybe they will actually move back to the DA:O formula for the next game in the series. We shall see.

Codex Year of the Donut

YldriE

Learned
Before releasing new games, revisit your past games and add campaign coop, you fucking tossers. No one cares about your fucktarded horde modes.

Steezus

Savant
Patron
So, what, this is about 4 years aways, right? I'm curious to see what's gonna happen with DA4, if Anthem bombs.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
While I have been focused on Anthem™, the rest of the team has been hard at work exploring ways to push BioWare’s storytelling to the next level.
Now, I’m honored and excited to continue BioWare’s rich legacy of colorful companions, romance and epic choices in my favorite fantasy franchise.
images

RapineDel

Augur
I cant wait for new Dragon Age since I hope it will be final nail in Biowares coffin.

P. hopeful Anthem is going to be that nail and a new Dragon Age will not be developed by Bioware.
imagine thinking anthem won't be a massive financial success

Who's going to play it? The kids are all playing Fortnite and the Destiny 2 players are likely just waiting for The Division 2 rather then bothering to invest in Anthem which looks generic and has zero hype or features of its own. Bioware and EA have probably realised the genre they're looking at has died down in the last year or so with Destiny 2 not doing all that well too.

As a last ditch effort they're trying to appeal this game to RPG fans so they rushed together that Dragon Age trailer to put themselves back on the map in hope that their Mass Effect/Dragon Age fans will buy the game.

Only a few weeks ago we were getting cryptic tweets that the franchise was dead and all of a sudden there's a teaser trailer for a brand new AAA Dragon Age that's 3 years away. It's very fishy.

Merlkir

Arcane
Developer
Isn’t the voiceover from Solas from the Trespasser DLC? It sounds familiar, because you do “catch up with him” in that, looking for answers.

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Well, it took about 2 weeks to crack Denuvo with inquisition and their "link to online backstory" crap were a laughing stock. I am looking forward to it, given there will be some cannibalized studios left abter Anthem release

imweasel

wtf there are people who still hold out hope for a Bio game? omega lul
Not really.

I probably should have added that my expectations are very, very, very low. We all know that Bioware has been overrun by morons and soy boys that really only care about their regressive agenda of faggotry.

Here's a tip as to what will happen with DA4 in general:
vPUTlj5.png
Oh christ. This will not end well.

nuke2.png

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
I'm getting a very strong Baldur's Gate vibe from the end of the trailer; The music and circular logo are very reminiscent of the series. They also name dropped "Baldur's Gate" twice and even mentioned "Dragon Age veterans" in that blog entry.

IDK, it's called the Dread Wolf Rises and is a Dragon Age game.

This is the Dread Wolf:

tumblr_p1wl52smoq1vx59euo1_1280.jpg

He was the plot twist of DA:I and the anti-climax that was the Trespasser DLC. He represents the decline of Dragon Age, Bioware, the Soyboys and the SJWs in one character.

For extra value, search Tumbler for "Solas". No need to thank me!

(Side effects may include: instant onset diarrhea, eye bleeding, corruption of your mortal soul and acne)

Codex Year of the Donut

IDK, it's called the Dread Wolf Rises and is a Dragon Age game.

This is the Dread Wolf:

tumblr_p1wl52smoq1vx59euo1_1280.jpg

He was the plot twist of DA:I and the anti-climax that was the Trespasser DLC. He represents the decline of Dragon Age, Bioware, the Soyboys and the SJWs in one character.

For extra value, search Tumbler for "Solas". No need to thank me!

(Side effects may include: instant onset diarrhea, eye bleeding, corruption of your mortal soul and acne)
solas is proof that women ruin everything

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom