Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Pre-Release Thread

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Hiding BEHIND her father? She plots against him. LMFAO Just because she disapproves of you killing him does not mean she supports him. Dumbass.

Howe is a loser. He only kidnaps her, and is in control of Denerim because HE hides behind Loghain.

Borelli

Arcane
If i remember correctly king blondie was dumb but popular with the people while Anora was the brain.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
At the end game sequence. At the point where you are asked to 'sneak' in as soldiers (though you can simply fight your way through id you wish). You meet the ancient warden there as well.

Borelli

Arcane
I always got rid of that bitch...women with power frighten me and make me feel insecure about my masculinity,
10770.jpg
:troll:

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
At the end I hated Alistair so much, mostly by the fact that he was forced upon my party, that I actively strived to put that bitch on the throne, just to order that faggot bastard executed. Plus, I have a soft spot for evil and machiavelian girls.

Delterius

Arcane
If i remember correctly king blondie was dumb but popular with the people while Anora was the brain.
Pretty much, the point of the royal couple was that Anora was a great administrator and Cailan was the Crown's face. He also ascribed legitimacy to her authority. Which is why she becomes a good pairing with an Alistair who's went through his 'character arc' - pretty much stopping his responsability dodging streak.

kris

Arcane
I felt Anora was a good character. You only just forget here (I forgot her name) because she is not really integral to the plot until the endgame. Her motivations was not dumb and she was not dumb.

Xeon

Augur
Isn't that the same video as before? Also when are they gonna announce the specs to run this?

I assume if you can run this you can run Witcher 3 and vise versa. At least I hope so.

Borelli

Arcane
Art style is better than DA2 although that wasn't hard.
I can already see i will hate the slow run speed.
Was the audience specifically picked for their cheeriness?

LivingOne

Savant
Making friends with Demons and LI with them

Since the veil torn I would like to engage in a conversation with demons as a mage; to make friends with them. If I convince a desire demon to become a friend I would like to have the ability to LI with her.

I wish this could be possible.

Volourn said:
Eh. There were already examples of demon love interests in DA series. One example is the in the mage tower... That said, no, rather not. I'd be okay with it, if you pursue a demonic love interest, she/he leads you down a dark path and forces you to make decisions you wouldn't otherwise make. ie. If youa re playing a 'good' character she leads you to make an evil act - ie. kidnapping children to 'adopt' and turning them evil. :p It would serve would be demon lovers a lesson.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom