Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Pre-Release Thread

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Fuck the novelz. Only morans read that crap or know what's in. And, thanks to you informing of that retardation some of your stupidity likely will rub off on me. I'm now down to 10IQ.

Sooo.. FUCK YOU!

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Biowhore have this tendency to deal with players' choices with the most simplistic and unsatisfying way - by adding a dialogue. World, quests, character are not affected, all you get is a simple dialogue mentioning something from the prequel.

Biowhore have this tendency to deal with players' choices with the most simplistic and unsatisfying way - by adding a dialogue. World, quests, character are not affected, all you get is a simple dialogue mentioning something from the prequel.
and how is that different from for example cd projekts tendency? your save import gives you shitty armor from first game:lol: is there any other developer that lets you import saves from previous titles? so far both bioware and potatoes fail miserable with that:M

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
and how is that different from for example cd projekts tendency? your save import gives you shitty armor from first game:lol: is there any other developer that lets you import saves from previous titles? so far both bioware and potatoes fail miserable with that:M
Who said CD handled transferring player's choices better?

no one. i gave cd projekt example cause i cant remember any other dev team claiming that your choices in previous games matters ;)

-> = :incline:
- > = :decline:
At least CDProjekt can into polygonal wimminz. +M

hftxzMr.jpg
:rage: now i remember why i did not romance anyone in witcher 1. she is fucking ugly

daionlinescreen_morrigan_610_W.jpg

anyway in this shot she looks like a cheap french whore from XVIIIcentury...would bang/10 i like me women cheap and dirty+M

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
Watch the video below to hear a few hints about Bioware's new IP for the next generation, what they're learning from Dragon Age: Inquisition, and the chances of a new Jade Empire game.

So, anybody watched the whole video? What are these hints of the new IP exactly, and what about a new Jade Empire?

Wait... no... I'm too tired to think about it... You're pulling my leg...
...or not?
So this IS a legit DA:I screen...

:eek:

Shit looks like Spore 2.
maybe its a screen from low quality video from pre-alpha you dumb fuck?
So, anybody watched the whole video? What are these hints of the new IP exactly, and what about a new Jade Empire?
:rage:i just lost half an hour. fucking circle jerk. those fuckers are proud that their children are playing kotor-"pinnacle" of crpg genre on ipads:mad: not a single detail of new ip, jade empire 2 is on fucking wishlist of bioware but nothing so far, and fucking c.hudson(disaster incoming) has to oversee the production of new mass effect game cause they have a lot of work with that title. yeaa no shiiiiit after me 3:roll:

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Watch the video below to hear a few hints about Bioware's new IP for the next generation, what they're learning from Dragon Age: Inquisition, and the chances of a new Jade Empire game.

I dare anyone to watch that shit. I don't imagine anyone could.

"The world in previous rpg's was just set dressing. It wasn't interactive."

"We're trying to tell a relatable story." Yup, let me just close this video right here.

Stinger

Arcane
It wouldn't be the first time Bioware introduced an important plot-thread in the second game that they ditched completely in the third. Dark matter, anyone?
FUCK ME 3 DEEP IN THE ASS. FUCK THEM HARD FUCKING STARBRAT FUCKING REAPERS KILLING ORGANICS SO THE SYNTHETHICS WILL NOT KILL YOU:x that was so fucking dumb. why the fuck those fucking morons ditched dark matter stuff and haestrom?:x

Dude even if they went with their original Dark matter ending it would've just been a ripoff of Gurren Lagann.

Bioware were shit either way, and if it took you until the ending to hate Mass Effect then you deserved that ending. Anyone who saw the series for what it actually is, was pointing out the shitty writing, the non choices, the crummy characterisation and the whiny companions right from the outset.

Caim

Arcane
That video is nothing but four guys on the same team agreeing with one another. Don't bother. Oh, and you see a guy playing DA:I on a 360 controller. I think that says enough.

And you get to see some dude's custom Shepard, who looks like a tosspot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom