Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Falksi

Arcane
Dragon Age: The Spidergay

lzhImSZ.jpg

Child of Malkav

Erudite
It's time to put a stop to arachnophobia.
Spiders are good pest control, let them live around your house and you will not have to worry about insects annoying you.
I have visited the houses of people who kill spiders and they are full of flies.
I wish dragon age had a mine full of spiders and you would gradually train them to obey you and later send them to missions for pest control and use the rewards from the grateful people to buy armor and weapons for your spider army.

wf4tD7Z.jpeg
I see 1451 got doxxed.
Typical spider behavior and psyop.

Lodis

Educated
Fans of this game are celebrating that the game is in the top ten most pre ordered games…on the PSN aka the console with no fucking games.

Reminds me of how the claims that Inquisition won Goty ignore the fact that it had no competition that year and was promptly forgotten a year later after Witcher 3’s release

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron
I impale pregnant spiders on toothpicks and leave them around the house as a warning to any who would dare enter my domain
That's a dangerous game, are you working with the spiders?

Link not safe for arachnophobes.
That's why I set them on fire with hairspray or douse them in neurotoxic liquid first, I'm no rookie when it comes to slaying spiders. If you knew the extent of my hatred, you would never accuse me of collaborating with spiders. I'm the stuff of legends to them, I've killed enough spiders for 10 holocausts. If I was in a Noah's ark situation, I would throw the spiders into the ocean and keep twice as many mosquitoes. GOOD FUCKING TRADE IMO.

SixDead

Scholar
All this "Remove X from the game, I have X-phobia!" is bullshit. I'm scarry of women in real life, but interact with them in games without problem, I even like it.

GloomFrost

Arcane
I mean not too long ago DA2 was considered to be the worst and the most disappointing RPG in existence and the end of Bioware as we know it. Well.... 14 years later we post pictures showing how much better it looks then a 2024 AAA blockbuster. Fuck this timeline.

jaekl

CHUD LIFE
Patron
If I was in a Noah's ark situation, I would throw the spiders into the ocean and keep twice as many mosquitoes.
I'm not too sure about that. Mosquitoes carry diseases. House spiders (assuming no worse version than that) are just disgusting.
I'd rather have diseases than spiders, that's what I'm trying to say and as long as I still draw breath, I will do everything in my power to bring death and suffering to the spiders of earth.

Semiurge

Cipher
If I was in a Noah's ark situation, I would throw the spiders into the ocean and keep twice as many mosquitoes.
I'm not too sure about that. Mosquitoes carry diseases. House spiders (assuming no worse version than that) are just disgusting.
I'd rather have diseases than spiders, that's what I'm trying to say and as long as I still draw breath, I will do everything in my power to bring death and suffering to the spiders of earth.

To hate spiders is to hate one's own mother.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron

To hate spiders is to hate one's own mother.
Your mother sucks dwarf cock!

Semiurge

Cipher
You won't be safe from spiders anywhere. This is a raft spider, one of the largest eurasian spiders.

giant-palmsized-fen-raft-spider-600nw-2226744945.jpg

Female-egg-sac-0.jpg

Extremely bitey if it's a female who's carrying an egg sac with her.

Child of Malkav

Erudite
You are a man on a mission. I respect that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom