Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
nooooooooooooooooo, people say mean things!!!!! I'm gonna quit! That will show you! I win, incels! Hahaha, I win, 'normies'! I am gay, wonderful and amazing, I win!
codex_copium.png

kapisi

Novice
I'd watch Gaider and Darrah co-stream a full playthrough of Veilguard. Hey-uhh Fedora Master, thank you uh for the superchat.

It'd be the top thing on Darrah's channel by far.

Old Hans

Arcane
It must be some sort of mid life crisis. It's really strange to see fifty year old men whining on social media about 'chuds' and 'incels' as if either term has any weight to it in this day and age
it is funny when these types get really flustered. They always resort to crass bottom of the barrel 4chan insults.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I'd watch Gaider and Darrah co-stream a full playthrough of Veilguard. Hey-uhh Fedora Master, thank you uh for the superchat.

It'd be the top thing on Darrah's channel by far.
I don't think I'd watch that but if he's going to rope then someone notify me please.

Konjad

Patron
Especially by a stud like Darth Gayder.
this is the guy calling me an incel. i hate it. i hate it so much... if i was a wasp id use my hate and resentment to make him suffer.

bXkwU9f.png
Wasps are pretty cool though. Even friendly, but they can be devastating if they build a hive in your house. Nonetheless, cool creatures, don't post them next to degenerates.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom