Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Tyrr

Liturgist
20240326_045712.jpg
Poor guy can't report people like a good citizen.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I'm starting to think all the negative reviews came from people who clicked on "load at Inn". It all makes sense now! Why tf would you even do that? The game constantly autosaves. I only used the Inn save once and it was because I had a quest NPC die on me and I was only losing like 30 minutes of progress.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Hahahaha this is the worst save system I've ever seen.
I lost like 3 hours of progress because I loaded an Inn save and it deletes your other saves.
Two bombs were not enough.
You are trolling right. It specifically said it reloads from when you rested at INN last time. Why would you use that if you want recent save?

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Fed Master cannot into reading good. His lack of video game experience is poking it's head right out of his b-hole. I said it before and I'll say it again, Fed Master doesn't play video games. *throws stone and hits Fed Master in his head*

Longes

Augur
You have double the save amount compared to Dark Souls! That means the game is half as hard as Dark Souls, and people still complain!

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think I have reached the point of ez mode (around level 20). Maybe it gets difficult later, I don't know, but monsters provide no challenge currently :/

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I lost like 3 hours of progress because I loaded an Inn save and it deletes your other saves.
You are trolling right. It specifically said it reloads from when you rested at INN last time. Why would you use that if you want recent save?
Because I expect a not-retarded save system but obviously gooks don't know what the fuck they're doing.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
I think I have reached the point of ez mode (around level 20). Maybe it gets difficult later, I don't know, but monsters provide no challenge currently :/

Unless you're somehow cruising through Battahl at level 20, you probably outlevelled the area you're in.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Unless you're somehow cruising through Battahl at level 20, you probably outlevelled the area you're in.
Probably. I still have quests here though, main quests. Btw, how long until guards calm down in the city? Got into a fight because I hit a door and now all guards are out to get me.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Because I expect a not-retarded save system but obviously gooks don't know what the fuck they're doing.
You gone done somethin stupid and now you're throwing a tantrum like an infant and blaming and pointing fingers at the game and the whole asian race. Own up to your mistake like a man. God forbid you ever play a Souls game, oof. You'd be doomed.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
You gone done somethin stupid and now you're throwing a tantrum like an infant and blaming and pointing fingers at the game and the whole asian race. Own up to your mistake like a man. God forbid you ever play a Souls game, oof. You'd be doomed.
That's some heavy projection

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Man and here I thought krauts were supposed to be big brain boys

20240326140033-1.jpg

There's a Steam review of a guy who lost his entire game's progress to that.

He only slept at an inn once at the beginning or something and just camped because it seemed cheaper.

When he finally died, he assumed inn was synonymous with camp in this context. It was not.
lmao
dumbass :lol:

The game literally says in the tutorial camp: "Hey! Inns are you actual hard save points, so be sure to occasionally sleep there."

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's literally the same as the last game you inbred jew.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
That's some heavy projection
I have yet to lose 3 hours of progress like a fucking jackass. If I have one major complaint it is that the game, at this current stage, is infact too easy. I've been nerfing myself in several ways and I'm still not suffering any severe consequences. I think there needs to be harsher penalties upon death, resources should be far more scarce and also sell for much less gold. Right now I'm sitting on a treasure trove of gold and resources and I didn't mean for it to be that way. Meanwhile you're struggling to read descriptions in the main fucking menu, idiot.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
And that's an excuse how?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
And that's an excuse how?
Well I guess being inbred does fuck with your cognitive abilities something fierce.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Well, they should show character level and game time at time of save next to each option. Or perhaps add confirm button (actually they added confirm button). But it said reload from INN, not reload from camp.

Actually when I think about it, when I played DD1 I used only retry button. Retry button is still safest option.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom