Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

Reinhardt

Arcane
I took the Cleric class battlemage kinda, and the gameplay is all about left-click spamming and sometimes activating a capacity.

I think I shouldn't have taken this class and instead opted for a more versatile class.
first life character if not spending is limited to normal difficulty first time he opens the quest. it's absolutely braindead.
Yeah, that's the first issue I've encountered, that and the fact that almost nothing about the in-depth mechanics are explained.

I've dug a little on internet and apparently the only thing that matters for deck building is DPS.

I made another character just to try other classes and I have to go through the normal retard difficulty AGAIN.
you can join other people. if they open elite/reaper it doesn't matter what you can open.

Ryzer

Arcane
I took the Cleric class battlemage kinda, and the gameplay is all about left-click spamming and sometimes activating a capacity.

I think I shouldn't have taken this class and instead opted for a more versatile class.
first life character if not spending is limited to normal difficulty first time he opens the quest. it's absolutely braindead.
Yeah, that's the first issue I've encountered, that and the fact that almost nothing about the in-depth mechanics are explained.

I've dug a little on internet and apparently the only thing that matters for deck building is DPS.

I made another character just to try other classes and I have to go through the normal retard difficulty AGAIN.
you can join other people. if they open elite/reaper it doesn't matter what you can open.
How do I join a guild? I can only join people or have the option to pay to create a guild. Jesus the menu is so cumbersome, who designed this shit?

Reinhardt

Arcane

How do I join a guild? I can only join people or have the option to pay to create a guild. Jesus the menu is so cumbersome, who designed this shit?
which server? if argo post your name here.

Ryzer

Arcane

which server? if argo post your name here.
Server's argo yes and the pseudo's Minkevald Melkovial.

Reinhardt

Arcane
ddo forum is informative

nD1bMCz.png

as expected - i don't like playing dress wearer.
Which one is that?
sorceror

Reinhardt

Arcane
finally level 12 and proper delete pack nuke and strip immunity. respecced into lightning tree until heavy fire spells available.
still don't like it. having to rest in quests and rebuff is annoying.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Respec into Eldritch Knight, you can get fighter BAB and only cast buffs.At lv 12, you can get medium armor and any shield except tower. If you don't like, you can respec back into your robe wearing blaster.

Reinhardt

Arcane

Respec into Eldritch Knight, you can get fighter BAB and only cast buffs.At lv 12, you can get medium armor and any shield except tower. If you don't like, you can respec back into your robe wearing blaster.
for this i need to go to fred for combat feats. and higher tier won't be available anyway because of stats.
also i have invested into ek already. there is nothing else to pick anyway other than racial and chosen element tree.
chain lightning will do for now. will respec back into fire for delayed blast and meteors.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
How I claim the year of the dragon rewards?

Epic levels are a boring slog and a mistake.

When I started to play was worse, you get all the epic shit on lv 21/22 and had to spend the rest of epic levels leveling worthless mystic destinies.

But I agree with you, epic levels in DDO are a slog. And the bloat reach insane levels.

deama

Prophet
I play monk, so epic levels are great for me cause I get my entire kit ready and with destinies I can push my ki generation further and end up zipping and jumping around the maps all over, it's great!

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
are epic destinies proper now? back in a day only few were viable, for example even pure thieves would not grab thief one.

deama

Prophet
are epic destinies proper now? back in a day only few were viable, for example even pure thieves would not grab thief one.
Donno, I only played to epic 2 years ago and they seemed fine, there were like 12 to pick from and for me it was nice (as monk at least). I wish I could have picked an extra one to have as active cause you can only have 3 active.

Maybe they'll add more or something during the new exp later this year with the lvl cap increase again.

Reinhardt

Arcane
finished wizard and unlocked completionist. finally no more dresswearers.
now hard part - racial completionist. well, i already cleared human, drow and gnome so only 30+ reincarnations left. if i do, let's say, one each month it's only 3 years.

deama

Prophet
Oh for fuck sake they added stupid charges to the tumble with 8 sec cooldown, wtf.
Tumbling felt so nice and now it just feels like shit, great.
Time to quit and check back in next year, hopefully they'll sort this piece of shit idea out better.

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
let's say, one each month it's only 3 years.
long time ago there was a famous pair of completionists. Back when there were no xp boosts or weird hearts allowing you to reincarnate every few days. Ran some epics with them actually(my group helped them farm some tokens). They had no proper items and were quite bad. I wonder if they were ever done

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom