Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dungeons and Dragons Online - Fair Codexia Dead - DDO NEWs Thread!

Reinhardt

Arcane
started pajama monkeh. feels gud.

Nim

Augur
We are currently investigating an issue where selecting "Main Menu" from inside of the game world is causing a client crash. Pressing the "Escape" key rather than selecting the Main Menu by pressing the Main Menu button so far appears to not be causing a client crash.
Lol. Lmao even.

Reinhardt

Arcane
fuck. and i was wondering why i couldn't finish saltmarch saga in one go... literally had to log out 5 min ago with 2 quests left because it became slideshow.

deama

Prophet
Is it me or is the mouse movement feeling really weird? Like there's some acceleration going on when you move the camera, like it switches on for a split second, and then off, every 5-10 seconds?

Reinhardt

Arcane
started feywild, did 5 quests in main area without wandering into snow and swamp parts so slightly more than half hour and i need to quit game already to fix fps drop. unplayable shit.

deama

Prophet
started feywild, did 5 quests in main area without wandering into snow and swamp parts so slightly more than half hour and i need to quit game already to fix fps drop. unplayable shit.
Seems to be related to UI, I think they botched the ESC fix...
Cause if you try spamming hide/unhide the UI then it progressively gets worse, I'm guessing on loading it does that to the UI too.

Reinhardt

Arcane
so i have to DISABLE vpn to get to login screen in launcher and after entering password ENABLE it again to load my character...

deama

Prophet
Man, I feel like one of those whores that just can't stop being fucked by the pimp.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yep. DDO has a LOT of problems, but what is the alternative? Another gear farming, cooldown managing chore with zero RP on it?

deama

Prophet
Yep. DDO has a LOT of problems, but what is the alternative? Another gear farming, cooldown managing chore with zero RP on it?
Currently waiting for path of exile 2, maybe they'll do some RP in there more than the 1st.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
DDO has character attributes, skill trees, feats, racial advantages and disadvantages and etc. I can also complete Reaper quests naked. No, is not like the typical mmo.

Reinhardt

Arcane
another lvl 18 quest pack. like we don't have enough high heroic quests already. while level 13 is still a barren wasteland.

Nim

Augur
We are continuing to work overnight to address issues preventing the game services from being available. If something changes overnight we will let you know, otherwise we will be back in touch in the morning. As to the cause, we have significant hardware that is not able to communicate properly, and we've engaged technical operations folks all day and night here to work on it at the data center.
:deadtroll:

deama

Prophet
One of the theories I had was that the database corrupted and now they're trying to figure out wtf to do.

Godamnit though, I literally in the morning of yesterday, couple hours before the knockout, put up one of those curse cards on sale on the auction for over 2k shards... holy shit if that fucking thing disappears...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom