Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dungeons of the Amber Griffin is a dungeon crawler about Ancient Pomeranians

Zariusz

Arbiter
OlcBVq5.jpg
" Is my breath that bad? "

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Is it real? Not a game... IS IT FUCKING REAL!!!! Do you get sucked into the game like TRON?

I'm tired.... i hear rats squeaking and the damn TV on blaring reruns I know my insane parents have seen dozens of times? Why watch the same shit?

Fuck, i can hear it all the way down under my tree.

Hellraiser

Arcane
Holy fuck they have game devs in Wejherowo now? Gehenna is upon us and these are the final nights if the "little kashubian tricity" has game devs now.

Also I know indie game devs are marketing retards but who the hell thought using Kashubia every 5 seconds as a buzzword to build hype is a good idea, just say grimdark slav lore and mention Kashubia once or twice. Well unless they couldn't scam the ministry of culture out of gibs otherwise.

Speaking of which is this using that "patriotic vidya" subsidy PiS wanted to do or did the gubmint bail out of the idea somewhere between printing money and reaching new previously unseen levels of nepotism? If they implemented it then this is probably the least retarded thing to come out of the gibs program, despite being real time.

Last edited:

sser

Arcane
Developer
I once bought a whole bag of Kashubia back in my college days.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Holy fuck they have game devs in Wejherowo now? Gehenna is upon us and these are the final nights if the "little kashubian tricity" has game devs now.

Also I know indie game devs are marketing retards but who the hell thought using Kashubia every 5 seconds as a buzzword to build hype is a good idea, just say grimdark slav lore and mention Kashubia once or twice. Well unless they couldn't scam the ministry of culture out of gibs otherwise.

Speaking of which is this using that "patriotic vidya" subsidy PiS wanted to do or did the gubmint bail out of the idea somewhere between printing money and reaching new previously unseen levels of nepotism? If they implemented it then this is probably the least retarded thing to come out of the gibs program, despite being real time.
the devs in charge of srussian wielka smuta game ran off with the money so i expect a similar scenario here in our brotherly nation

Lord of Riva

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Pathfinder: Wrath
Looks pretty cool, let's hope for the best. Takes way too long every time to get a decent Dungeon Master clone.

Last edited:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Hmm I remember there being a German grant for Kashubian culture. This was made with grant money, clearly, yes?

Drop Duck

Learned
I liked everything I read before I watched the trailer and realized this is what the press would call an "alt-right" hate game. No diversity at all and the made up nazi mythology that the game is centered around is an excuse for nationalistic chuds to be extra chauvinistic about their made up "folklore". This is a fantasy game so why not put a BIPOC womxn in there?

pignon

Novice
I liked everything I read before I watched the trailer and realized this is what the press would call an "alt-right" hate game. No diversity at all and the made up nazi mythology that the game is centered around is an excuse for nationalistic chuds to be extra chauvinistic about their made up "folklore". This is a fantasy game so why not put a BIPOC womxn in there?
And that necromancer named MAGA, dogwhistles abound

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
who the hell thought using Kashubia every 5 seconds
without it you wouldn't know it's Kashubia because it looks absolutely generic fantasy medieval europe.
thats true, basically looks like witcher until gameplay is shown.

You dont see kashubian folk clothes, id expect it when studio received grants and is name dropping kashubia all the time.

kashubian-language-folk-costume-kashubians-png-favpng-XFZZevvZV6FutTVKZPRnXGcwJ.jpg

Mortmal

Arcane
You jokers are a hard bunch to please.
Besides the animations and graphics do you see something that wasnt done better 30 years ago ? Codex is usually a crowd very easy to please, no irony.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom