Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What will be the biggest title at E3?

• Malise and the Machine v0.5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • The Primeval Star: Operation Dark Mana

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • [ILLUSION] Sex/Cross Sphere

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Millenium War Aigis

• The Last Sovereign

• Another hentaiwriter title even though he still hasn't finished the first fucking game

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Tyranny (kingcomrade)

Votes: 48 64.9%

• Total voters

NullFlow

Savant
That's very nice, just port over Fallout Shelter to consoles and sell Minecraft again.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014

Announced at the 2016 Bethesda Showcase, watch the reveal trailer for Prey!

Arkane Studios, the team behind the critically acclaimed Dishonored series, is bringing their unique vision to Prey, a first-person sci-fi action game that reimagines the franchise from the ground up… with an added psychological twist.

You are Morgan Yu, the subject of morally dubious experiments designed to improve the human race. You awaken aboard the Talos 1 in the year 2032 and must uncover the secrets hiding in the depths of the space station while being hunted by the mysterious alien force that has taken over. You’ll have to rely on the tools you find on the station – along with your wits, weapons and mind-bending abilities – to combat the growing threat and, hopefully, survive. Get your first look at Prey in the cinematic reveal trailer.

Prey will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC in 2017.

Disgruntled

Savant
Well, Bethesda might just buy me over with Fallout 4 VR. Its banal as a PC game but it could be amazing on the Vive.
Im curious on their locomotion solution and the implementation in general. If its not optimized and fully adjusted to VR control schemes, it will be nothing more than a vomit simulator.

Adon

Arcane
Bethesda's conference was kind of dull overall. Mostly just them trying to squeeze out money out of already released games. Only new games announced was Prey and nuQuake, and they were just CG trailers. Bummed there was no new Tango Gameworks game shown. Dug The Evil Within and been waiting for them to show their next game.

NullFlow

Savant
Didn't expect much from Bethesda's conference, and got just that. Somehow managed to throw in rehashes, remasters, mobile trash, announcing DLC that could pass as free mods, and Quake with classes. Dishonored 2 looks okay, but seems a little too similar to its prequel.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Bethesda's presentation was at least better than EA's which was like, why did you even bother? Arkane sure gave enough of a fuck to show something.

BERSERKU MUSOU? :yeah:

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-13-bethesda-just-teased-the-new-wolfenstein-probably

jpg

Bethesda just teased the new Wolfenstein… probably
Did Bethesda just tease the new Wolfenstein? Probably.

The following image popped up on-screen during Bethesda's E3 2106 media briefing:

Of note: the entry below 2015 Wolfenstein expansion The Old Blood. What is New Colossus? It doesn't have a release date when all the other game names do. Could it be a reference to the new Wolfenstein game we know to be in development at Machine Games? It looks like it.

The New Colossus is the poem BJ recites during the ending of Wolfenstein New Order. Yeah, this looks a lot like a Wolfenstein reference!

Where's RTCW, Wolfenstein 2009 and Spear of Destiny?

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm glad that's not in the middle of the night like last year.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom