Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What will be the biggest title at E3?

• Malise and the Machine v0.5

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • The Primeval Star: Operation Dark Mana

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • [ILLUSION] Sex/Cross Sphere

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Millenium War Aigis

• The Last Sovereign

• Another hentaiwriter title even though he still hasn't finished the first fucking game

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Tyranny (kingcomrade)

Votes: 48 64.9%

• Total voters

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Haha José Mourinho wtf

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
SPORTS DUDEBROSS SO GOOOOD YO

STOP WITH THE FUCKING SPORT GAMES.. JESUS CHRIST.. You got 1 hour and you're wasting it on this fucking shit? FUCK YOU EA

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Most of their revenue comes from Sports games, I believe. Is that really much of a surprise?

Daedalos

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
LOL look at this fucking hipster gay shit... SO EMOTUONAL.. so gud.. so soooft.. whahahahe

this is too much.

Undertale looks liek a masterpiece compared to this fucking shit :D

"FE" !! So mysterious and cool

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Star Wars
tumblr_l9qoj2jEhY1qzzud0.gif

Tehdagah

Arcane
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=206608427&postcount=2988

So, one of the users in the Sony's E3 conference thread posted this:

Originally Posted by Enter the Dragon Punch

do you guys REally think i would just come in here and tease things all nimbly bibly? what am i, 7? Very Rude, guys

So, if he's indeed an insider or has contacts, RE7 will have VR support.
He has delivered some Bish-verified(TM) insider info, but I believe those were XBox/Windows 10 leaks (Sunset Overdrive to PC for instance)....

I don't even know what to say about VR RE.... presumably there will be a non-VR version, unless Capcom is teaming up with Sony for PSVR launch.... It's hard to see Capcom taking an all-or-nothing gamble with such a beloved franchise.

Still, a launch RE title would move me from "curious" to "committed," I can't deny it
BeImKaw.png

Sadly I totally see RE7 being a PS4 exclusive made to showcase Sony's VR.

I just hope they don't go full immershun and create a spooky corridor simulator like Silent Hills.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
Songs Blink 182 will perform:

Fell In Love With the Girl at the Bingo
What's My Age Again? I Have Alzheimer's

Tribal Sarah

Arbiter
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=206608427&postcount=2988

So, one of the users in the Sony's E3 conference thread posted this:

Originally Posted by Enter the Dragon Punch

do you guys REally think i would just come in here and tease things all nimbly bibly? what am i, 7? Very Rude, guys

So, if he's indeed an insider or has contacts, RE7 will have VR support.
He has delivered some Bish-verified(TM) insider info, but I believe those were XBox/Windows 10 leaks (Sunset Overdrive to PC for instance)....

I don't even know what to say about VR RE.... presumably there will be a non-VR version, unless Capcom is teaming up with Sony for PSVR launch.... It's hard to see Capcom taking an all-or-nothing gamble with such a beloved franchise.

Still, a launch RE title would move me from "curious" to "committed," I can't deny it
BeImKaw.png

Sadly I totally see RE7 being a PS4 exclusive made to showcase Sony's VR.

I just hope they don't go full immershun and create a spooky corridor simulator like Silent Hills.

Isn't Bish that loser who ruined Turok and was reduced to begging for crayons on Kickstarter?

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Beth show is live : https://www.twitch.tv/bethesda

Starts with a new QUAKE o_O

Quake. Is. Back.

The fast, skill-based arena-style competition that turned the original Quake games into multiplayer legends is making a triumphant return with Quake Champions. Running at an impressive 120hz with unlocked framerates, id Software’s new multiplayer shooter is getting ready to take PC gaming by storm once more.

Quake Champions features a roster of unique characters, each with their own distinctive abilities, allowing you to fight the way you want. . Get your first look at Quake Champions and some of its heroes in the cinematic reveal trailer, debuted during the #BE3 2016 Showcase.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Pete looks sorta old.

EDIT: christ, that intro - that was just sad

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom