Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Factorio - a factory building game - Space Age expansion coming October 21st

Andnjord

Arcane
qTHaMZX.png

Sent a few rockets in space and now that I've accumulated a decent amount of construction bots I've finally started working on the Real Base (tm) at the center of the screen, just some furnace stacks with their train stops for now. Space Exploration revamped crafting recipes definitely threw me for a loop and the mall occupies a full quarter of the Starter Base (tm) base, and like a tumor it keeps on growing everytime I research something new so it really is time that I start working on something a little more solid before I start galivanting in space and sending cargo rockets all around.

I think I'll design a few more Real Base (tm) areas (like circuits and oil) before knuckling down and making a nuclear reactor (I shamelessly stole blueprints before, so I have no idea how to make one), because the moment I'll turn on the Real Base (tm) those 120 MW of solar power sure as hell won't cut it.

Also, given that SE will throw me new furnaces and better recipes later on I’m not really trying to design for full modularity like for the megabase since I’ll have some new and better designs to make from scratch eventually.

See you next time gentlemen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom