Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Factorio - a factory building game - Space Age expansion coming October 21st

Andnjord

Arcane
Work on the Real Base (tm) has started in earnest, ended up settling on a mixed main bus for stuff like plates, glass and green chips and trains for the esoteric or low volume stuff like big engines, blue chips or rocket control units. Also went for 1-1-1 trains for that stuff since I can squeeze them in a lot of funny places like in the following concrete production area.

The right part of the bus is currently empty as I plan to set up some large scale off-planet iron, copper and steel production that I'll bring in by rocket to the bottom right part of the Real Base (tm)

k623Tv7.png

Yeah, I don't like city blocks designs, so I went for organised chaos in some areas.

vTu2Qrp.png

Yes, I know that for our resident Demographic slav this is cleaner than Switzerland and leaner than a South Korean car factory, but not everyone grew up on Soviet Kommunalka.

Demo.Graph

Liturgist
not everyone grew up on Soviet Kommunalka.
Some people have Russian genes embedded in them for millenia, monsieur.

this is cleaner
Of course this is not clean!
Why, god, why did you make 30-tile grid, you monster?! Only Poles make pole-sized grids!
You could've made chunk-aligned city in accordance with the glorious dirigisme principles of comrade De Gaulle. A city where the boulevards run longitudally and ladies stretch latitudally.
You really, really should consider upgrading into a proper autist paradise. At once.
Gb7YS5O.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom