Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 2 Wasteland Merc Mod

Haris

Novice
Well its released now. You can find it on Dac and on GameSpot so far.

Fez

Erudite
You haven't really got the hang of giving your projects a good launch, have you? Whore it out a bit more and post some links to it.

Hazelnut

Erudite
Are these FO Wasteland mods completely separate? Is it worth playing 1 if you've played 2? Are you planning to work on your website anytime soon, 'cos quite frankly it's horrible... go for something plain & simple that's more organised and easy to read would be my advice.

So, any Codexers tried either and got any feedback. I may give one/both a go after I finish GF3.

Haris

Novice
Those 2 are separate mods. And i know i aint that good at web design. But it surves its function. And it is a bit changed now. But i am not sure if its any better than it used to be.

Here are some of newest pics from Wasteland merc 2.

water_30370.jpg

These are some of weapons in the mod.
water_30276.jpg

Ap_Jolly

Liturgist
You'll notice that some guns are just parts of other weapons put together, with some minor artistic finish.

Having said that, it doesn't look like it was slapped together in Photoshop by a total noob.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom