Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shammy

Learned
:prosper:

Well written for a Bang Bus episode, maybe.
Completey ignoring everything else I wrote? I swear half of you fellas have selective memory or something.

reply to this for 20k messages

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Completey ignoring everything else I wrote? I swear half of you fellas have selective memory or something.

reply to this for 20k messages

Also, guy above:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
If you didn't join last week you'd know that tag is ironic. Head back to Neogaf where you can laud Witcher 3 is the RPG of the decade.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Bethestards be mad at TW3 for being miles ahead of FO4 any day.

200.gif

Shammy

Learned
God forbid I try to have a discussion with people without them just ignoring my points and resorting to reaction gifs/pictures. I by no means think Witcher 3 is god's gift to mankind, but the point of my entire rant is for Fallout 4, and so I ask once again: what has been shown so far to even give off a slight hint that this game will be a great rpg?

Wolfe

Arbiter
If you didn't join last week you'd know that tag is ironic. Head back to Neogaf where you can laud Witcher 3 is the RPG of the decade.

I don't even go there and in no way consider TW3 to be the RPG of the decade, not even RPGOTY. Meh. Try again.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Jaesun someone needs to mock up that crudely drawn Donald Duck going to the store .gif with Donald being a 2015 newfag going to the Fallout 4 thread and leaving with an armful of KKK.

moon knight

Matt7895's alt

I still remember when Oblivion was considered here the RPG of the all times.

Lemming42

Arcane
I've checked in, for the first time, with Reddit people, against my better judgement since I go into conniptions every time I visit any reddit.
WZIfL94.png

5ZS9pFw.png

How do you watch the video of killing identical Super Mutants in a boring tower and think, "This is amazing. This will be the best game I have ever played"?

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
You realize most of the people posting on Reddit are no older than 21 in most cases. 16 is probably the average ago.

Fairfax

Arcane
I've yet to see the irony.

Bitch, please. I 'ground my teeth' on Gold Box games when you were in diapers. Old Fallout died a while ago. Plenty of franchises have spawned derivative titles that don't resemble the core/original ones. It is what it is... and it's good for what it is~

Explorerbc

Arcane
Even if we leave the important stuff like dialogue systems, skills, combat etc. aside, the animations, visuals and generally the tech used in this game seem pretty mediocre based on the leaks.

Is this really what Bethesda is gonna produce as its first next-gen title? Everybody else like CDP or Bioware at least tried to create something that looks visually advanced compared to the previous installments of their games.

This one looks kinda meh even by popamole standards. It's still most probably gonna get 10/10 GOTY but I am wondering if it will cause some people to wake up and stop having blind faith in Bethesda.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom