Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Riskbreaker

Nah, that 'shot looks almost like it was taken in Dishonored's flooded district. 'Cept it is all ugly looking.

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
(PS4 and XBO only)

So I recently called local video game shops (not Gamestop) around my area, and 2 of them told me they should have the game in stock on Friday and have no problem selling it to me early!

If you are itching to play they game ASAP I suggest looking up the independent game shops in your area and asking when they will be selling Fallout 4. You may hear some good news!

Today was in the media market (Germany) and asked from curiosity in the play department for fallout 4. when it is delivered. There said to me already on Friday is delivered and according to instruction by the manufacturer also immediately should be sold.

There are stores already selling it in Barcelona :)

:planetickets:

PhantasmaNL

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria
It is hard to believe that this game was in production for 4+ years.

Seems like a bunch of competent modders could throw it together in a booze soaked weekend and actually make a better game too.

Of course that is excluding designing all the bloody merchandise and doing VA for 1000 names, important stuff for your triple A turd.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
Whoa, they actually have some in-game justification for fast travel, not just "you teleport there lol"? I'm amazed and a bit baffled to see that they actually improved something..

And you have to call in the vertibird by throwing a flare grenade, you don't have the grenades, you can't fast travel that way.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
f4_lonewanderer_female_bnet-01.jpg

f4_lonewanderer_male_bnet-01.jpg

Fallout4_graph07.jpg

Fallout4_Panorama1.jpg

pippin

If somebody asks me why people does not take video games seriously, I'll just point them to all the toys Bethesda has made during this game's development.
This is the reason.
I feel nothing but disgust about this game. I predict something like The Last of Us or Bioshock Infinite will happen: lots of hype, lots of 11/10 reviews, etc. But less than a year later people won't remember the game anymore, and, much like BS:I, will start to point out all the flaws.
That Matthewmatosis guy will probably make a 10 hours video about it as well.

That said, Courtenay Taylor will always be my waifu.

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That was... bland.

Just about as expected.
That's what I hate the most about modern multi million dollar crap media. Even when your image as an artist is on the line they aren't even good enough to make something INTERESTINGLY BAD.

Just bland.

Even the most hyped people will not remember it 10 years from now.

Intellectual dust in the cultural wind.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom