Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't really care about spoilers or graphics but every time I see the "dialog wheel" I feel sick. Join/Don't Join/Intentions/Expectations wtf are these shit? How can you even say you're "roleplaying" if you have no idea what your asshole of a character will say with each choice?????

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Oh wow, that's really the big choice at the end? Kill everyone or save your mutant son? An Emil the psycho killer special.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
CTIE3-TXAAAueKy.png

lol everything is easy to pirate

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Oh wow, that's really the big choice at the end? Kill everyone or save your mutant son? An Emil the psycho killer special.

You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.
Say something once, why say it again?

Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away

Killzig

Cipher
Patron
Thankfully I managed to stay away from spoilers so far, but after watching the launch trailer I have to wonder:
So I was correct with my assumption that your brat is the big bad? I mean seriously, the BoS guy in the trailer has default dad's huge nose!
I mean I didn't expect the Citizen Kane of storytelling here, but spoiling the plot twist in the trailer would a Citizen Kane moment of it's own...
The BoS dude is Maxson.

disagrees that Band of Brothers is not only the #1 television show of all time, but also the best movie of all time.
Guess I'm out. Let me know when I need to report in for culling.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
It probably should be "its" instead of "it's".

As in "Its power. Its meaning..."

But it was obvious long ago that Bethesda's writers are a bunch of monkeys slamming their face into the keyboard repeatedly.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
IIRC Futurama made a joke about "ask" being "axe" now, because nobody ever got it right anyway. In the future I expect "should have" being replaced by "should of" as well. Although in our future people will most likely communicate in l33t sp34k or just abbreviations...

Codexlurker

Savant
I don't think so. It would of just been better to just make this dialogue one sentence. "Our order seeks to understand technology's nature, its power, and its meaning to humans."

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I couldn't care less for Fallout 4 and its plot 'cause I'm not into FPS but I don't get why the game should be spoiled for those who intend to play it.

Spoiling a bethestard game by revealing the shit-tier plot.

There will still be hundreds of burned out buildings to collect scrap metal from.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom