Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Release Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

kain30

Cipher
no Todd, no. A shit is still a shit no matter how you name it.

Doktor Best

Arcane
This has very little, if anything, in common with original Fallout. I might actually be able to enjoy it now.
Bethestards. Bethestards never change.
Dumbfuck you like Witcher 3. Please stop trying to pretend you're superior.

Stop trying to pretend you're superior because you dont. Also your butthurt is obvious because deep inside you know witcher 3 will win GOTY, as it is actually a more than decent game for storyfags.

Fallout 4: Cuck of the Year Edition confirmed!

b3TKci6.jpg

:D

I wonder if this is because Todd made him black for a moment.

comment said:
Don't worry the baby dies 20 mins into game.

:(

Could Mr. House and Benny be Obsidian's much fleshed-out takes on Tenpenny and Burke? (both House and Tenpenny are definitely inspired by Howard Hughes)

Well, arrogant rich guy & his very own pet-psycho is not an uncommon duo...

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
This has very little, if anything, in common with original Fallout. I might actually be able to enjoy it now.
Bethestards. Bethestards never change.
Dumbfuck you like Witcher 3. Please stop trying to pretend you're superior.

Stop trying to pretend you're superior because you dont. Also your butthurt is obvious because deep inside you know witcher 3 will win GOTY, as it is actually a more than decent game for storyfags.
I am superior, what's the debate?

vonAchdorf

Arcane
In4 complaints about no same-sex couples in Fallout – it's a fantasy game, so there totally can be ss-couples in the (pre apocalyptic) 50s.

Gord

Arcane
In4 complaints about no same-sex couples in Fallout – it's a fantasy game, so there totally can be ss-couples in the (pre apocalyptic) 50s.

While fantasy-history is a common theme amongst some SJWs, Fallout is set completely in the future, including the big war. It's only 50s-themed (retro-futuristic).
The original games had it done much more subtle, of course, but Bethesda dialed it up to 11.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
While fantasy-history is a common theme amongst some SJWs, Fallout is set completely in the future, including the big war. It's only 50s-themed (retro-futuristic).
The original games had it done much more subtle, of course, but Bethesda dialed it up to 11.

Yes, no household robots in my grandparent's house. I was just trolling anyway, it's not like ss-stuff is any news to Fallout.

Zetor

Arcane
[random_nitpick]
Not that FO3 was short on silly weapons to begin with, but that 'laser musket' thing seems to be even more wtf than usual. A hand-crank, really?
[/random_nitpick]

More wtf than Lincoln's personal lever action rifle being stronger than laser rifles? :M

Mods: ANY modification is clearly Molyneuxing on his part, but minor, light footprint mods worked on console versions of their previous titles so one can expect something similar here. But it was a royal pain and required a computer to transfer the files anyway so nobody bothered with it.

One can only hope.
"Only survivor of Vault 111" doesn't leave much room for interpretation. Unless...baby and hubby/wifey seem to die, only to have turned into ghouls???

:itisamystery:

Last edited:

pippin

I'm just making some popcorn for the moment console gamers realize the massive texture mods won't be available for their systems.

pippin

I-It's o-okay, RPG are...are not...*sniff*...a-about graphics! Stupid PC graphics whores!

*PC frowns as he uses his 2015 graphics card to run games from decade old console hardware*

This is the same people who diss the original FO games because they look "ugly".

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
I hate how in the E3 demo the audience applauded all the wrong things.

Scripted slamming of door in dude's face "hahahaha"
Introduction of Pip-boy mini-games, an idea ripped from System Shock and presented as new *overexcited cheers*
PC meets dog *Applause*
PC tells dog to fetch some random object the dog would have no comprehension of without dedicated training and familiarity. *More appluase*
Enters VATS *yet more applause*

:0-13:

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I hate how in the E3 demo the audience applauded all the wrong things.

Scripted slamming of door in dude's face "hahahaha"
Introduction of Pip-boy mini-games, an idea ripped from System Shock and presented as new *overexcited cheers*
PC meets dog *Applause*
PC tells dog to fetch some random object the dog would have no comprehension of without dedicated training and familiarity. *More appluase*
Enters VATS *yet more applause*

Well they make action games for console morans, are you surprised by this?

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
What's up with the intentional misspelling of morons?

I'm not particularly surprised by the E3 fags being a bunch of goons and Bethesda making compromised shit, I just hate it is all.
However, Fallout: New Vegas was a competent and intelligent game designed for consoles that sold very well and many like, so it could have gone either way. Yet the E3 crowd must be the gooniest of the goonies so I really shouldn't expect better I guess.

CoolioMaximus

Novice
I can't believe people aren't getting excited to play Far Cry with Dog(s?)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom