Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
That might indicate RAM problems.

Codex Year of the Donut
Is that true?

STJDFfk.jpg

Mortmal

Arcane
So has anyone here admitted to actually playing this?
Of course not, but its pretty good if you like fallout 4, typical Bethesda game. Exact same thing with coop and eventually a bit of pvp but rarely.Smashed some guy in his open base after he agressed me, 10 level higher and i owned him with a sledgehammer, guess my build is better, good fun. Most of time people are friendly and cooperate/trade. Later someone threw rockets at my base and some giant bat dropped shit on it, good fun indeed.
Same base building system, but smaller and at least now you can show it to other people .This game is a shell for skins and cosmetics microtransactions. I think they saw the success of ESO , the whales spending so much for manor and cosmetics, and thought fallout should suffer same fate.
So it's likely to be very successful, i think too they will make their best for it to be, this is here to stay and most likely you wont see a fallout 5 anytime soon.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
pg. 103 of the same 10 people bitching about some game they'll never play

don't forget to rate me butthurt/retarded/cuck/etc..

How about just telling you how gay you are? Post your Steam profile so we can see all the horrible shitty faggotry inspired games you love to shove down your cock holster.

cvukkii.png

TheImplodingVoice

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Post this on Reddit and watch the amount of dipshits justify this with flawless logic like, "don't like it, don't BUY it"

Well, if you'd follow this advise you'd save yourself 104 pages worth of time shitposting about something you hate

dont forget to rate me with an angry button on the way out
You’re not the only woman on here that seems to be on the Bethesda defense force

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
pg. 103 of the same 10 people bitching about some game they'll never play

don't forget to rate me butthurt/retarded/cuck/etc..

How about just telling you how gay you are? Post your Steam profile so we can see all the horrible shitty faggotry inspired games you love to shove down your cock holster.
Post this on Reddit and watch the amount of dipshits justify this with flawless logic like, "don't like it, don't BUY it"

Well, if you'd follow this advise you'd save yourself 104 pages worth of time shitposting about something you hate

dont forget to rate me with an angry button on the way out
You’re not the only woman on here that seems to be on the Bethesda defense force

Could you retards stop quoting me? Really tired of getting notifications, checking them, and seeing trash posts like these.

My top 10 played games are:

Planescape torment
FO1
FO2
BG2
Arcanum
VTM:B
Morrowind
FNV
Gothic II
Wiz 8

and I absolutely DESPISE any game that isn't AT LEAST 20 years old and/or doesn't contain large amounts of sexism/prejudice/4chan memes

now fuck off

Okagron

Prophet
That Scorcbeast Queen behaves like a fucking Skyrim dragon. Same flying pattern, same attacks, same everything. Bethesda is so lazy that they are reusing enemies from another franchise.

Oracsbox

The faggots playing this are almost as bad as the game itself.

My God what a shitty game it's not even decent poppamole fodder and you're right that's some extreme faggotry playing it.
Look how dead Todd Howard's eyes are and how he obviously does not give two shits what he releases.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

Yeah this guy gets it

"I never really played the fallout games that much but from what I have played I thought the most interesting part was the story that you could learn from the NPCs and quests"

NLDugGD.jpg

Guy is honest and that should be respected and its far better then countless other gaming journalists and youtubers who claim that are huge Fallout fans but havent played any Fallout game pre Fallout 3.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom